chapter 31

"Baby, did you see the water outside?" Jungkook tried to deviate his son's attention.

"Mumma, pool ,( poor)  dada hungly," Juni said, cupping his mumma's face with his small, chubby hands.

Jungkook sighed, "My sunshine, you finished all the milk. There's no milk left for dada," Jungkook said while caressing his baby's face.

Juni made an 'o' with his lips and then turned to Taehyung, who was waiting for his turn, "Dada, Juni leabe  some milky fol  dada tomollow, otay ," Juni said, smiling.

Taehyung took his baby in his arms and peppered him with kisses. He knows how much Juni loves Jungkook's milk, but still, he is ready to share. Such a gem of a baby he has.

Jungkook ran to the washroom; he can't face his pervert husband for now.

He came back to see Juni all ready for the day.

Taehyung took his steps towards Jungkook and leaned to his face, kissing his cheeks. Not a light kiss; he kissed him, leaving saliva on his cheeks.

Jungkook stayed frozen at his spot; Taehyung disappeared into the washroom.

The family of three went out, meeting with bickering Yoongi and Jimin, who were on the verge of throwing each other into the water. Jimin's hands were pulling Yoongi's hair while Yoongi tried hard to get away from the beautiful male.

They separated, looking at their nephew; they didn't want to set a bad example for their little one.

"Let's go for scuba diving today," Jimin exclaimed in excitement, actually almost snatching Juni from Taehyung's hold and running on the plank leading to the shores.

They all dived, looking at the marine life inside the ocean, taking turns to remain with Juni outside, as he was not eligible for diving.

Jungkook and Taehyung took him to the play space for children, and he played with many children of his age, making sandcastles, playing with pebbles. The trainer was present too. The couple kept laughing and smiling, looking at their hyper-excited son, who was making a castle for his parents and himself, decorating it with pebbles.

After the hectic day, in the evening, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Juni were sitting under a tourist shed, watching the jellyfish lighting up the shore at night. Juni wanted to go near the shore, so Taehyung took him there. Jungkook was watching his family while smiling lovingly.

"Jungkook," Jungkook heard a familiar voice that he didn't want to hear ever in his life. He froze, praying to God not to let it be the person he was thinking.

Jungkook snapped his head towards the person.

"H..Hi," the person greeted the beauty while being nervous.

Jungkook kept looking at him with no emotion.

"Jungkook," the person again called him.

"Seong-Ho," Jungkook said just above a whisper, his face devoid of any emotion.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?" the person named Seong-Ho asked the younger.

"Who are you to ask me questions?" Jungkook said with an eyebrow raised.

"Jungkook, I'm really sorry, I can improve. I will be just fine for you~"

"Fuck off," Jungkook cut off Seong-Ho who was ranting.

"Jungk—"

"Mumma," Seong-Ho was again cut off, now by Juni.

Jungkook looked at his baby who was coming towards him with his dada, holding a small flower in his tiny, chubby hands. Taehyung had a bouquet of flowers in his hands, while his lips formed a smile, looking at his pretty wifey.

Jungkook's expression totally changed; his eyes, which were cold just a second ago, filled with love looking at his small baby and his big baby.

"My babies," Jungkook said to no one in particular, looking at the duo.

The person named Seong-Ho was shocked at the scene.

"Jungkook," he called the younger.

"Actually, I changed my mood. I will answer your question," Jungkook said, now his face showing mockery.

"I am on a family trip with my husband and my son, more like I am on a honeymoon with my husband," Jungkook said proudly.

Suddenly, he felt a warm arm around his waist.

"What happened, baby?" Taehyung said, embracing the younger from one side.

Jungkook looked at his husband and smiled. He pecked his lips and shook his head, "Nothing," he said, smiling with love-filled eyes, the elder  pecked his lips.

"Mumma, Juni and dada bought you flowels," Juni said, and Jungkook instantly took him in his arms and peppered his face with kisses.

"Is that so?" Jungkook asked his baby.

"Oh, Seong-Ho, you're still here. If you could excuse us, you're ruining our family vacation," Jungkook said to the person who left in embarrassment, looking down.

"Now explain, my baby wifey," Taehyung said to the younger, who sighed.

Taehyung pecked his wife's lips, "You don't have to if you don't want to," he added.

*********

Don't forget to comment