chapter 27

Taehyung came back after taking a shower and saw Jungkook all buttoned up. He cursed at himself; couldn't he take a quick shower? Maybe he could see his wifey feeding their son.

Jungkook felt Taehyung's presence.

"Get Juni freshened, Mister husband, and get him ready till I go for a shower," Jungkook ordered his husband.

"Yes, captain," Taehyung saluted him, and both chuckled.

Taehyung took Juni in his arms while Jungkook went to the washroom.

"Yeahhh, dada, get Juni leady today," Juni danced in the hold of his dada.

Taehyung kissed him and took him up to his room, gave him a shower, and got him ready. Juni, being a good baby, didn't give his dada a hard time like other days.

Taehyung took the baby downstairs to the dining table and sat him on his baby chair.

Jungkook came down freshly showered.

He sat on his chair, taking Juni in his lap, as Juni loves it.

Taehyung poured juice and put breakfast for Juni, Jungkook, and himself.

Jungkook felt at home for the very first time in 26 years. Belonging from a broken family, he always wanted a small family for himself, and God has bestowed this little baby and this out-of-the-world caring, loving, a bit pervert... actually, a big pervert husband.

He smiled at his thought.

"Mumma, dada, where ish the baby???" Juni asked his parents.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other in confusion and then at Juni.

"Which baby, sweetheart?" Taehyung asked Juni.

"Dada, Yoongi uncky said, mumma dada alone, they make a baby," Juni said innocently.

Jungkook's eyes shot open, his cheeks and ears adorned with a scarlet color.

Taehyung was found frozen.

"Mumma, where ish the baby?" Juni asked again, this time cupping the face of his mumma.

Jungkook coughed before speaking.

"My baby, do you want another baby to come to this home???" Jungkook asked him in the softest voice just for his baby.

Juni nodded while pouting.

"So my Juni wants mumma to spend time with the new baby?? Mumma and dada will have to love that baby and give time to that baby too," Jungkook said while patting the head of his baby who was frowning.

Juni's chin wobbled. "Noooo, mumma dada only lob Juni," Juni said on the brink of breaking down.

"Oh, my baby, why is my sugarplum crying? You are mumma's bestest son, right? Best babies don't shed tears too much and mumma and dada only and only love their only son ,their baby , their juni ," Jungkook said while hugging the baby, nestling the baby's face in his neck who clutched his mumma.

Then Juni went to his dada and hugged him tightly, who kissed the hell out of his son.

"Dada mumma, only lob Juni," Juni said pouting.

"Yes, my son, mumma and dada only love Juni," Taehyung said, hugging his son.

Taehyung fed his baby, and Jungkook gave him his juice, settling him on his tiny chair after feeding him breakfast , and after that, they had their breakfast.

"Ahhhhhhh, my back, aaaaahhhh, it's hurting," Yoongi came growling in pain.

"Jimin came with a hydrating mask on.

"You kitty thief peasant, stop complaining and pour me some juice," Jimin ordered.

"Yes, his majesty," Yoongi said, bowing down, swearing on his god that he will take revenge after the completion of their slavery contract.

"Brother-in-law, do you know where the painkiller is kept??? Ahhh, my back," Yoongi asked Jungkook, growling in pain.

"Wait, hyung, I will get it for you," Jungkook said and hurriedly went to take it from the first aid kit.

"Hyung, when are you planning to go? You are laying here like a sack of potatoes for a week," Taehyung rolled his eyes at his brother.

"Yaa, Taehyungah, do you have a death wish? I will not set my foot out of this home till I get Jimin," Yoongi said in a dreamy voice.

"Are you masochistic?" Taehyung asked in bewilderment.

"Ahh, it's just he is too cute and caring, Tae, he, for sure, slept me on the floor, but in the middle of the night was pulling me onto the bed, thinking as if I am a dead body that will not wake up from sleep," Yoongi said with dreamy eyes.

"Then why are you crying in pain?" Taehyung asked in confusion.

Yoongi scratched the back of his neck. "Actually, I woke up earlier than him, and I was lost looking at him. He woke up, and he was startled and kicked me out of the bed," he completed his sentence in embarrassment.

Taehyung facepalmed himself.

Jungkook came back with a painkiller and gave it to Yoongi.

"Dada, washroom," Juni said to his dada, and Taehyung took him to the washroom.

"Brother-in-law, I never wanted, but I kinda eavesdropped on your conversation," Yoongi said with an embarrassed face.

Jungkook gave him a side-eye while folding his arms.

"I mean, I just heard a bit. Well, are you really not planning another baby???" Yoongi asked Jungkook.

"No," Jungkook answered abruptly.

"Hyung, my Juni is enough for me. I don't want him to ever feel he was not enough for us that we wanted another child for that," he said, smiling.

Yoongi was flabbergasted at what the younger said; truly, Jungkook's love for Juni is out of this world.

On the other hand, Taehyung was standing at the threshold of the hall, listening to what his wife said.

"How come I become this lucky to have you as my wife, my baby Jungkookie," he said, smiling, putting his hand on his chest.

"Dada, let's play with mumma and uncky," Juni said, who was standing on the floor.

Taehyung nodded.

"""**

Don't forget to comment .