chapter 30

Taehyung hugged his baby wifey tightly while Jungkook instantly embraced his husband in sleep, his head on the chest of his husband.

Taehyung heard a whine from the younger; he looked down to see his precious beloved frowning and whining in sleep.

Jungkook put his hand on his upper back and whined when he couldn't reach there.

"Dove, what happened?" Taehyung asked just above a whisper in a soft voice.

Jungkook opened his droopy eyes a bit, "Open it," he demanded, pouting.

"What do you want me to open, my love?" Taehyung asked lovingly.

Jungkook whined, "Hyungie, open the bra, it's itchy."

Taehyung gulped, feeling his blood rush to his cheeks and lower parts; he was sure Mister Little Kim was awake by now.

He was brought back to this world by the whine of his dove.

"Itchy," Jungkook whined again.

"Hyungie, do something," he said, pouting, trying hard to open his eyes but couldn't; the effect of the medication was still there.

Taehyung took a deep breath before putting his hand inside the younger's shirt.

His cold hands touched the hot skin of the younger; the younger shivered with the touch and whined.

Taehyung instantly took his hand out and rubbed it on the quilt to heat it up.

He then put his hand under the shirt of the younger again; he could feel the younger's spine under his long fingers.

He slowly reached the hook of the bra of the younger; he gulped a big lump and took a deep breath before opening it in one go.

When the hook opened, Jungkook took a breath of relaxation; he smiled in sleep.

Taehyung rubbed his hand on the younger's back just to feel the marks of the bra on the skin of the younger; he frowned and stood up instantly to bring a tube and applied it to his fingers. He laid down, taking Jungkook in his arms, and again put his hand under the younger's shirt, applying the tube to the upper back of the younger, massaging it.

He took a deep breath again and put his hand on the front of the younger's torso and took the bra out of the younger's shirt.

He swore he didn't want to look at the lingerie of his beloved wife, but his eyes deceived him and took a look at the bra in his hand; he felt like dying looking at the black, slightly see-through bra, only having opaque cloth on the nipple area.

His hands shivered; he instantly stood up and went outside, placing the bra under the quilt , so he couldn't see it .

He went out to get some air; after calming down, he went inside and laid beside his wife; he just wanted to sleep now.

He closed his eyes, but his wifey had some other plans; Jungkook instantly hugged his husband . Taehyung facing Jungkook; Jungkook was leeching on the elder, his breast  poking the chest of the elder.

Taehyung almost cried; his wife was torturing him like hell today.

He just wanted this night to end; it's like the best meal is in front of him, and he is not allowed to devour it.

******
Jungkook opened his eyes to see his sleeping husband. He was feeling so energetic after having a very good sleep; he extended his hand towards the face of his husband and caressed it; he giggled while doing so, his fingers touching the lips of the elder. Jungkook stopped at what he was doing, and his smile fell; he bit his lips and took a deep breath; he took his hand away from the elder's lips and brought his face closer to his husband's; he didn't know what got into him; he instantly pecked the elder's lips , and after doing it, he realized what he did. He took his face away from the elder instantly and put his hand on his chest.

"Koo, what did you do?" he asked himself.

"Not like we didn't peck before," he tried to calm himself .

"I hope he didn't find out I stole a peck from him," he whined.

His thoughts were disturbed by the knock on the door.

He instantly stood up, knowing his baby must have come to him; he almost ran to the door.

"Oh, my baby, my petal, my sunshine, my son, my child, good morning," he took Juni from the hands of his brother and kissed his whole face, not even leaving an inch of skin unkissed; he sure missed his son so much, Juni giggled, basking in the love of his mumma.

"Molning, mumma," Juni said, kissing the cheeks of his mumma.

"Is my sunshine hungry, hmm?" Jungkook asked, nuzzling his nose on the cheek of the baby.

Juni nodded his head instantly.

Jungkook went inside the bedroom; they have just one bedroom, no other place; the rest is the kitchen; the only option is to feed Juni in the bedroom; he made his steps towards the bed and bit his lips.

"Koo, he is sleeping, don't panic," Jungkook muttered.

He sat on the bed while Taehyung was sleeping beside him.

He promptly laid the baby on his lap and opened his buttons, just to realize he is not wearing a bra. His eyes shot open; he looked at Taehyung and saw his bra in the hands of his pervert husband, who was unknowingly clutching his wife's lingerie tightly. Jungkook instantly took his bra out of the hands of his husband, who whined in sleep. Suddenly, he got some vague flashbacks from the past where he asked the elder to take out his bra.

Jungkook cupped his face in embarrassment; how was he going to face his husband now?

"Mumma milky," Juni whined while his hands clutched the shirt of his mumma, asking for him to open it instantly and give him his feeding.

Jungkook instantly opened his shirt and took out his one swelling, and Juni latched onto the swell instantly, sucking it, while looking at his mumma; Jungkook was smiling looking at his baby, feeling content that now his son doesn't have an empty stomach. Jungkook was patting the head of his lovingly.

Taehyung heard some sinful sounds in his sleep ; he opened his eyes slowly to see the most sinister sight and sounds in the world. He saw his son sucking the swell of Jungkook, making sounds, and Jungkook's swell on display; only the nipple was in the mouth of the baby.

Taehyung cursed at his fate; he was bewitched.

"Done," Jungkook said, holding the baby, smiling at him, while his buttons were still open, though the cloth now covered the swells of the pervert's wifey.

"Now, my turn," Jungkook heard a husky voice near his ear; his eyes shot open; he instantly looked at the elder's side just to see his husband drooling with an open mouth, looking at his cleavage.

Jungkook instantly buttoned up his shirt.

"Koo, no, I am hungry too, feed me too,"

Jungkook gasped, "Pervert," he exclaimed, while his hands were on his chest, trying to save his precious swells from the tiger.

"Mumma, dada hungly, gibe milky to dada too," Juni said, looking at his mumma innocently.

Jungkook gasped, while Taehyung was feeling proud of his son; he raised him well.

"Baby, mumma's milky is only for mumma's son, not for dada," Jungkook tried to make Juni understand.

"No, mumma, juni a good boy ,dada hungly, Juni shall shale  his bleaky with dada," Juni said, smiling, proud of his big heart to share his tasty breakfast with his dad.

Jungkook was flabbergasted.

*****

Don't forget to comment