chapter 15

Jungkook woke up first, feeling something heavy on his waist. He opened his eyes to see Taehyung's arm around his waist with an iron grip. His eyes shot open, his heartbeat racing. Even after struggling hard, he couldn't get the arm away from his waist.

Juni was sleeping calmly squeezed between his parents, Jungkook and Taehyung facing towards him, thus facing each other. Jungkook's eyes fell on Taehyung, and he halted his actions of getting the arm away from his waist.

He looked at the sharp face, his jawline, his half-open eyes, and his thin lips. He couldn't help but count the moles on his face. He can't deny the fact he has never seen this handsome face ever in his life. Now he admits that he is the most handsome man in the world; there was no doubt that those magazines were telling the truth.

Jungkook didn't know when his fingers touched the mole of the elder on his cheek, when he touched the mole on his nose, and when his fingers were at the verge of touching the mole on his lips, his wrist was gripped by someone, and his hand was in the air. Suddenly, Taehyung's eyes opened, shocking Jungkook. He felt like a thief; his wrist was held by Taehyung. Jungkook was so engrossed that he didn't realize when the arm from his waist was lifted and gripped his wrist.

Jungkook's eyes became big as saucers looking directly at Taehyung's. Taehyung slowly left his hand and smirked at him. He stood up while maintaining eye contact.

Jungkook gulped, breathing rapidly; he was caught red-handed by the elder. Taehyung disappeared into the bathroom.

"Shit, shit, shit," Jungkook said while burying his head in the pillow, squealing in embarrassment, throwing his legs.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Taehyung closed the bathroom door and stood against it, placing his hand on his chest. His heart was racing like never before, feeling his legs giving up, all his confidence gone, which he showed in front of the younger just now.

"Why the heck did I do that?" he asked himself.

He woke up when Jungkook touched his skin on his face but didn't find the courage to open his eyes; his heart was on fire. But when Jungkook's fingers brushed his lips, he couldn't control. He knew if Jungkook touched his lips, he would not leave any chance to kiss the younger with the same lips the younger was going to touch. Before he do something like this, he stopped the younger. But when he saw the younger like a Bambi caught in the headlights, he couldn't stop himself from cooing and smirking.

Jungkook heard the click sound indicating that Taehyung was going to come any time soon; he wanted to bury himself 6 feet under the ground. He closed his eyes, acting asleep.

Taehyung came back and looked at Jungkook, whose eyes were blinking while being closed; he chuckled sweetly.

'Why is he chuckling,' Jungkook thought.

"Drop the act, Koo, get up," he said while still chuckling, throwing the towel on the bed, not even knowing when Mr. Jeon became Jungkook and Jungkook became Koo.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, but soon  frowned.

He sat up and crossed his arms against his chest.

He looked at Taehyung with squinted eyes; okay, so the timid bunny left the chat.

Taehyung looked at him in confusion, not understanding why Jungkook was glaring at him dangerously.

"W..what happened?" Taehyung said confusingly.

Jungkook pointed at the wet towel on the bed.

Taehyung looked at the towel but didn't understand. He again looked at Jungkook with the same expression.