chapter 11

Well, a few minutes ago...

Jungkook and Juni were almost done with baking when Jungkook felt the need to go to the restroom. Jungkook gave Taehyung one responsibility: to hold Juni in place because the baby was very excited today and to just take the last batch of donuts out of the oven.

With that, he left the kitchen.

Taehyung started playing with his hyperactive son while waiting for the donuts to bake, feeding his son the cooked donuts, which he was eating gladly.

"My mumma makes the besht donuts," Juni shouted in happiness.

Taehyung chuckled.

"Baby, who do you love the most, dada or mumma?" Taehyung asked his son. He really wanted the answer, though he was quite scared of the response.

Juni thought for a while, frowning.

"BOTH," he shouted and hugged the elder who was standing near the counter while he was sitting on the counter himself.

Taehyung sighed in relief and kissed the baby's head.

"My son, why do you love Mumma so much?" Taehyung asked the younger, the question that he really needed the answer to.

"Mumma lobes Juni, and Mumma ish my Mumma, so Juni lobes Mumma," he answered, looking at his dad.

"But Dada loves you too, why need Mumma?" he asked.

"Juni needs both Mumma's lobe and Dada's lobe," Juni said truthfully.

"My Mumma ish pletty and butiphul," he said, giggling.

Taehyung smiled, and suddenly the face of the younger male came to his mind. Juni is not lying, though the male is a walking apsara, so beautiful, so pretty, so elegant, so soft, so cute, so...

In his thoughts, he didn't even listen to the ding sound of the oven.

Soon his nostrils smelled something burnt, and then he came out of his trance. He looked at the oven producing smoke. He ran to the oven to turn it off and took out the burnt donuts hurriedly , buring the fingertips accidentally and hissing under his breath

Behind him , the very excited Juni was now free. His Dada had placed him in one place for too long. He crawled on the counter and accidentally flipped the container of flour on himself and started giggling, feeling covered in snow. He started clapping and throwing his legs, in the process throwing the bar of butter on the floor.

Taehyung looked back and saw his son akin to a ghost, covered in flour. He gasped, threw the plate of donuts somewhere and ran to his son. But his foot landed on the butter bar and fell hard on the floor. In addition to it, his son felt the need to play snowballing with him. His son laughed at his Dada and pushed off another container full of flour  which fell on the counter and spilled the flour on the floor where Taehyung was lying, now the elder was not looking less than a ghost . Taehyung was afraid that his son would fall. He tried to get up from the floor by keeping his hands on the counter for support, but in doing so, he flipped the egg tray on the edge of the counter, and now the floor was smeared with broken eggs.

He heard the footsteps of the younger and panicked. He stood up with great difficulty, got his son down from the counter, and ran away, leaving his son alone in the kitchen because he knew that the younger would scold him if he saw this.

Jungkook entered the kitchen and looked at his baby sitting on the floor playing with the broken eggs. The butter bar was smeared on half of the floor while some burnt donuts were spilled in the whole kitchen, with the tray laying randomly in the corner. The baby was slapping his hands on the floor that was smeared with the eggs. He was giggling, loving the play. His whole body was covered with flour. He was looking like a cute ghost, and the CULPRIT was on the run.

His blood boiled, and he shouted loudly.

"MR. KIM TAEHYUNG, YOU CAN'T DO A FU... I MEAN, A PUKING THING PROPERLY!"

"OH MY GOD, I AM LOSING MY MIND!"

"I SWEAR I WILL TEAR YOU IF I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!"

Present:

Jungkook hastily moved to the baby to pick him up promptly.

"Mumma, Dada lan abay ( dada ran away )," Juni complained to his Mumma, acting innocent as if he was not the one who actually created the mess.

"He lepht youl baby alone," Juni cleverly framed his Dada when he felt like his Mumma is mad and might get mad at Juni too.

"Don't worry, my baby. Your Dada surely needs some beatings," Jungkook grinded  his teeth.

And Taehyung? He didn't find any place to hide. The only place he found was behind  the sofa in the living room.

He was listening to every threat from the younger. He was gulping hard. He couldn't believe his own son actually framed him for the crime and added a bit of spice to it to avoid getting scolded.

He was sweating, thinking how Jungkook would actually beat his ass . He was sure he would, after seeing his sassy side. And now Juni complained to him for leaving him alone. He might have to spend his night in the garden today. He was sure to get kicked out of his own house.