chapter 8

Jungkook was sitting in the passenger seat of Taehyung's car with Juni in his lap because Jungkook's car was parked at home.

Taehyung dropped off both the mother-son duo at the kindergarten.

Juni waved his hand to his dada, "Bye-bye dada," while in the arms of Jungkook.

"Aren't you too eager to send dada to the office, hmm, my naughty baby?" Taehyung pulled the younger's cheeks and kissed him.

"Don't bother mumma too much, okay?"

Taehyung repeated the same sentence, making Jungkook's legs feel like jelly. It was difficult for him to stand still, especially when the elder was so close, and his cologne was overwhelming Jungkook's senses.

"Otay, dada," Juni said and kissed his dada's cheeks, leaving a mark of his saliva on the elder's cheeks. The elder smiled widely.

Then Juni looked at Jungkook, "Mumma?"

"Yes, sweetheart."

"Gib dada goo bye kishy," Juni said with so much innocence.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook panicked.

"Goodbye, Mr. Jeon," Taehyung said while hurriedly leaving both babies.

Taehyung sat in the driver's seat and drove but stopped after 10 minutes, parking his car on the road. He just sat there, putting his hands on his heart, which was beating rapidly. His son is embarrassing him to the point that he wants to dig his own grave. He put his head on the steering wheel, closed his eyes, but all he saw was Jungkook's innocent face. He shot open his eyes immediately.

"Juni, what did I do to you that you are taking revenge on me?" Taehyung muttered to himself.

"Juni, me and Jungkook-what the heck, Taehyung, snap out, what are you thinking? Juni's words are affecting you so much," he said, drank water, calmed himself, and then drove to his office.

On the other hand, Jungkook's heart was racing like there's no tomorrow.

"Dada lepht ," Juni said sadly.

"Without kissy," he added sadly.

"Baby, dada has important work in the office, that's why he left," Jungkook tried to make an excuse, knowing well how much Taehyung panicked, to the point that he ran away. Well, he was thankful to him for that.

"But, Joon unky is alsho bushy, but he kisshy Jini unky. My dada no tleat my mumma lite ," Juni said angrily at his dad. He didn't like the fact that his dada wasn't treating his mumma right. His mumma deserves the world.

Jungkook was astonished to hear this from a 3-year-old.

"Who told my baby about this?"

"Yoni unky. He told Juni about gen.... gentle.men, so I tleat my bife lite," Juni said, pronouncing the word with difficulty.

Well, whosoever this uncle of Juni is, he is giving tricks to his baby to make a girlfriend. Jungkook surely needs to give some hearing to that uncle.

"Baby, dada treats mumma right. He is the best person, and he didn't kiss me because he kissed me already when I was making breky for you," Jungkook lied so that his baby doesn't form a bad perception about his dada. From the recent encounters with Taehyung, Jungkook realized that Taehyung is such a gentleman. He keeps a respectable distance, respects Jungkook. Just one day the things happened, but bygones are bygones. He is a caring father. Jungkook couldn't let Juni think that his father is a bad person or less of a gentleman.

"Leally?" Juni asked in excitement.

"Yes, my baby, he did," Jungkook assured.

"Dada ish the besht," Juni said excitedly, feeling proud of his dada.