chapter 21

"Wait a second. Let me see, twirl around," Jimin screamed in excitement.

"Hyung, enough. Let's go; Jin hyung is waiting," Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hmm, look who doesn't want his husband's brother-in-law to wait," Jimin said teasingly, squinting his eyes.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, but unexpectedly, a red blush embraced his cheeks, not going unnoticed by Jimin. Before he could do anything, Jungkook took Juni in his arms, who was playing with his toys, and flew away from his room to save himself from the torture of his brother.

"Jungkook, come sit," Jin said when he saw Jungkook coming to the dining table.

Jungkook put a breakfast in front of him, but it was so much; Jungkook only ate a portion.

"Eat all of this, Kook. Your fiance will make this home a living hell if he knows you didn't eat all of the breakfast," Jin said.

"I don't know what got into him; he contacted a dietician today and prepared a menu for your meals," Jin said in confusion.

Jungkook coughed awkwardly; his fiance knows he needs more nutrition now as he is feeding Juni. This thought touched Jungkook's heart. Jungkook started eating again happily.

"Juni baby, why are you not eating anything, hmm?" Jin asked the baby.

"Uncle Jini, Juni tum tum full," Juni said happily, confusing Jin.

Jin looked at Jungkook, who was looking down and playing with food in shyness. Jin's eyes widened.

"What? I mean...how??? I mean, Kook, is that true?" Jin asked in a flabbergasted state.

Jungkook gave a hesitated nod while biting his lips, looking down. Jin suddenly gave him a tight hug, catching the younger off-guard.

"Kook, thank you so much, thank you so, so much," Jin said, getting emotional. Jungkook just smiled at him.

"Sir, you have to meet the Choi's at 12 pm, take meetings of all departments at 3 pm, then you have to go to Mrs. Lee's retirement party," Kai was reading the schedule of his boss, looking at the iPad.

Taehyung sighed while rubbing his forehead in frustration.

"Kai, handle Mrs. Lee's party for me," Taehyung said.

"But sir, she has been a very good ally of us all the way," Kai said.

"Kai, tomorrow is my wedding. I can't go back late at home," Taehyung informed his secretary, giving him the shock of his life.

"Okay, sir, I will handle everything. You can go back home. I will postpone all meetings," Kai said in excitement, happy to know his lonely boss is going to get hitched, and maybe his partner will lower his temper.

"No, Kai. I will take meetings except that party. I need to complete most of the work today so that I could afford some days off after marriage," Taehyung said, smiling.

"Juni baby, come from this side, hmm," Jimin was guiding Juni where to stand in the wedding venue, a beautiful garden filled with greenery and flowers. The arrangements were going on, and the trio were rehearsing the most beautiful marriage.

Juni, being the ring bearer, was the center of attention.

"Baby, mumma and dada will be standing here, hmm. Then you have to go to mumma and dada and give those rings to them, right?" Yoongi said to the baby, taking him in his arms.

"Okay, unky, aunty, Juni said and clapped his chubby hands in excitement and happiness. Well, he was rehearsing his parents' marriage; he was the happiest.

"Baby, I am Uncle. Why did you call me aunty?" Jimin asked the baby in confusion.

Yoongi gulped; his end is coming very soon, and he knows it.

"Yoongi unky said, Yoongi unky is my unky, and Mini unky is my aunty," Juni answered.

Jimin looked at Yoongi with squinted eyes and ran after him. Yoongi put Juni down and ran for his life.

"Baby, come to Jini. You will get injured if not careful," Jin told Juni sweetly, who came to his uncle and opened his arms—an indication to take him in arms that Jin did while kissing the baby.

"Jini unky," Juni called him.

"Yes, baby."

"Juni mish mumma," Juni said sadly.

"Baby, we are going to mumma; he is selecting a wedding dress. Shall we also go and help him?" Jin asked the baby, who started dancing in his arms, chanting "yesh, yesh, yesh."

Jin and Juni came back home where many wedding dresses were adorned on hangers in the hall. Fashion designers were surrounding a very confused Jungkook.

"Mumma," Juni shouted in excitement, smiling widely, running to his mumma.

Jungkook's confused face instantly turned into a happy one.

"My baby," Jungkook said while taking his baby in his arms. He cradled the baby who started giggling.

"Mumma, dless?" Juni asked Jungkook.

"Yes, baby, these are dresses, but mumma is so confused about which one to select. Will my son help me select one?" Jungkook asked his baby.

"Otay, mumma," Juni said and kissed the cheeks of Jungkook.

Juni inspected some dresses, putting his hands on his back like his dada. He was walking in the hall like a tiny businessman, with a frown like his dada.

Jungkook chuckled at his baby, and all the designer's uwu machine broke, looking at the cute baby. After much pondering and inspecting, Juni put his finger on one dress.

"Mumma, this one," Juni said in excitement.

When Jungkook looked at the dress, his eyes popped out. It was a beautiful white dress with pearls and jewels.

"Sugar plum, your choice is so good," Jungkook said, eyes still wide.

Juni giggled at his mumma.

"This one," Jungkook said to the designer smiling, who smiled back. "Okay, sir, we will get this ready in couples," the designer informed.

Jungkook nodded while giving a warm smile to the designer.

*****
Don't forget to comment .,🫶🏻