chapter 26

The couple woke up in each other's arms, alerted by a knock on their door and the sound of their baby calling his parents.

Taehyung hurriedly got out of bed to open the door but not before giving a morning kiss on the forehead of the younger, who was rolling on the bed out of happiness early in the morning. It feels like someone has teleported him to a fantasy novel suddenly, basking in the love of his husband is a dream of many, and he is living it.

"Mumma," Juni shouted in excitement and ran to his mumma. Jungkook stood up and took his baby in his arms with equal excitement and threw him in the air and then caught him.

"Mumma missed his baby so much," Jungkook said while nearly eating the cheeks of his son.

"Mumma, Juni tickly," Juni said, laughing.

"Oh then mumma should tickle Juni more , right," Jungkook said and laid Juni on the bed and started tickling him.

Juni was laughing, so was Jungkook, and Taehyung was smiling looking at his family.

"Dada, hahaha, help Juni...hahaha, dada tickly mumma," Juni managed to say while laughing.

Taehyung took his steps towards his wifey.

Jungkook ran to the other side of the bed.

"Don't you dare, Mr. Kim," he threatened his husband while keeping a pillow as a shield.

"Oh, looks like you gave me a dare, Mrs. Kim, and I must tell you, your husband never loses," Taehyung said and ran towards the younger ,who got on the bed to save himself but was caught by his husband who laid him down and started tickling his tummy.

Jungkook was laughing while his eyes were shedding tears due to excessive laughing; his tummy was hurting due to laughing this much.

Juni came to help his dada.

The mansion was filled with the family's laughter.

Jungkook took a pillow somehow and threw it at the elder, thus separating the elder from him; he took another pillow to use  as a shield; he tried to get up, but the bed mattress was so bouncy that he was just able to sit with difficulty. Taehyung gained his posture again.

"You are done, Mrs. Kim," he said and started throwing his pillow at the younger, but the younger shielded himself with his pillow, thus converting this to a pillow fight, and Jungkook was winning.

"I must also tell you, Mister husband, that your wife never lets anyone win," Jungkook sassed when he was close to winning.

"So my lovely wifey, I will stop being lenient," Taehyung said and this time played with fairness; the pillow's feathers came out; the room was filled with white feathers everywhere, even on the hair of the couple and the baby who took a small pillow and started playing with his parents. They didn't know when this battle zone finished, and they started enjoying the fight without the intention to win.

Jungkook saw his husband was laughing and smiling like he had never laughed before; he saw how handsome his husband is, how ethereal he is, how careful he is while playing not to hurt his precious wifey in any way; he has seen how lenient he is towards him even after challenging him. He couldn't help but smile like a bunny looking at his husband while the feathers were falling like snow in the room.

"Mumma, caleful," Jungkook was brought back by the voice of his baby and dodged the attack of his husband.

"Taehyung, no one can save you from me now," Jungkook threatened his husband and attacked him so that now Taehyung was lying on the bed with his back laying flat.

Jungkook sat on the tummy of his husband to attack him.

"Dove, our position is too explicit to be seen by our son, isn't it," Taehyung said with a silly smile and was it a smirk, was his husband smirking.

Jungkook looked at his husband in fake anger.

"Well, you will never get to experience this position," Jungkook sassed with red cheeks, folding his arms and looking on the other side.

Taehyung swears he wants to do not  only this one but a lot; he wants to see the younger below him, above him, between him, everywhere, but he will keep these fantasies to himself, for now  .

"Bet, my dear wifey?" Taehyung said smirking.

Jungkook stood up saying, "Meanie," ... He sat on the bed crossing his leg.

The moment was broken with the tiny growl from the baby's stomach.

"Omo, my baby is hungry?," Jungkook cooed and put his baby in his lap.

"Yesh, yesh, yesh, mumma's milky yeahhhhh," Juni danced in the lap of his mumma who was smiling.

Jungkook unbuttoned his one button but then looked at his husband who was looking at his chest with an open mouth as if he was hungry in place of Juni.

Jungkook cleared his mouth, but Kim Taehyung didn't look away.

"Mister husband, shoo, go away to the washroom," Jungkook ordered.

"Wifey, let me have a look, just one look," Taehyung said shamelessly while his eyes fixed on the younger's chest that was showing a bit of burgundy bralette because of unbuttoning.

"Oh God. You are such a pervert, now go shoo, our son is hungry, shoo," Jungkook pushed his husband who left whining.

Taehyung stood up whining and made his way towards the washroom but on his way, he listened to sucking sounds that gave him a boner like never before.

"Oh God, this is torture," Taehyung said to himself, shutting the door of the washroom.

*******
Don't forget to comment