chapter 13

"Mumma, Juni wants pink," Juni demanded as his mum selected a night suit for his baby after bathing him finally.

"Whatever my baby demands, my baby gets," Jungkook said while taking out the pink night suit from the baby's wardrobe.

"Look, my baby is all ready," Jungkook said, kissing the life out of the baby, sitting on the bed with Juni in his lap.

"My pretty baby," he added.

"No..., Mumma, pletty, Mumma, plettiest, beautiphul," Juni said while frowning; he can't accept the fact that anyone can be prettier than his mumma.

"Is that so? Is that what my baby thinks?" Jungkook said while chuckling at his sweetest baby, kissing him .

"Not only me, Mumma. Dada also said Mumma is the plettiest," Juni added while hugging his mumma.

Jungkook's cheeks flushed pink; his heart raced.

"Baby, w..what did dada say?" Jungkook said, wanting to know what Taehyung thinks about him.

"Dada said Mumma is pletty, Mumma beautiphul, Mumma an angel," Juni said in excitement, remembering all the adjectives that his dada used while talking to Jini  uncky one day.

Jungkook's already paced heart was on fire by now.

"Hey cutieeee, oh God, you are looking like a cherry blossom in this night dress honey," Jimin squealed while stepping almost running  towards Juni.

He came to kidnap Juni and spend some time with him.

Juni hugged his mumma, scared of how his uncky was running towards him.

"Jimin hyung, calm down, my baby is getting scared; approach him slowly," Jungkook said sweetly.

Jimin slowed down his steps and looked at the baby whose face was nested in Jungkook's neck.

"Oh my baby, see, Uncle Jimin is here," Jimin said sweetly.

Juni took his head out to peek at him and stare at him.

"Oh come to uncle baby, look I have a lot of chocolates for you too," Jimin bribed the baby.

"Choco?" Juni asked innocently.

"Yes, my nephew, choco," Jimin said smiling.

Juni went to Jimin's embrace while Jungkook was gasping for air.

"H...Hyung, what did you say?" Jungkook asked in bewilderment.

"Choco," Jimin said confusingly.

"Before that," Jungkook said.

"My Nephew," Jimin declared.

"Hyung, it's...don't say that," Jungkook said, cupping his face that was heating up.

"Oh come on, Kookie, we all know you and your MR KIM are getting married sooner or later," Jimin rolled his eyes on the younger while leaving the room with Juni to give him chocolates.

"And yeah, I bought clothes for you, change into pajamas," Jimin said while closing the door of Juni's bedroom.

Jungkook changed into pajamas and came downstairs where freshly showered Taehyung was sitting on the sofa with a wounded Yoongi who was busy placing ice packs on the bruises given on his face .

Jungkook sat down on the sofa, and Juni was quick to open his arms, an indication that now he wants to be with Mumma after being with his uncle who spoiled him with all the sweets.

Jungkook took him in his lap.

"So, Mr. Kim Taehyung, what do you have to say?" Jungkook asked with an eyebrow raise, trying to look confident while his inner self was all mushy, thinking that this man has called him beautiful, pretty, and an angel; his tummy was filled with butterflies, but he tried to behave nonchalant and strict in front of the elder for now.