chapter 23

The garden was adorned with vibrant flowers, their colors dancing in the gentle breeze. A quaint gazebo stood at the center, draped in flowing white fabric. Sunlight filtered through the leaves, casting a warm glow on the scattered petals lining the aisle. Soft music played, accompanied by the soothing melody of chirping birds. Guests sat on wooden chairs, immersed in the natural beauty surrounding them.

The warm and soft breeze, along with the clear blue sky and lush green grass, was the best combination for the union of two pure souls.

Kim Taehyung stood at the end of the aisle, adorned in a black suit, looking as handsome as ever, waiting for the most beautiful human he had ever laid his eyes upon.

Soon, a beautiful person came into his vision in a white suit laden with pearls, enhancing the beauty of the boy even more.

Walking with Jimin, Jungkook walked the aisle. He looked up to meet the eyes of the most handsome man in this world. He saw how lovingly the elder was looking at him; all his nervousness vanished when their eyes met. He felt safe in those eyes.

Taehyung didn't realize when his eyes filled with tears. He didn't know when they started falling from his cheeks, and he didn't know when he became so vulnerable that he had to look elsewhere to contain his cries. He was so happy that he cried out of happiness, but he kept looking at the beauty in front of him not to miss a chance to take in the beauty that is his and only his for life.

Jungkook looked at his crying fiancé. He smiled at him warmly, feeling his stomach churning. His fiancé was crying out of happiness, and this feeling bloomed his heart. He felt a different kind of excitement. He smiled widely, showing his bunny teeth at his fiancé at the other end. His periphery was blurred; all he could see was just Taehyung. If he had paid attention to others, he would have known how everyone was cooing at the couple. Yoongi was crying in the corner after giving Juni to Jin.

Jin was sobbing, looking at the couple. Namjoon was holding Jin by the waist, while Juni was looking at his parents with wide eyes and an open mouth. All of this was so dreamy.

The orchestral artists were playing the instruments in the background in creamy gowns. They were sure they had never played in such a fantasy dreamy wedding ever.

Jungkook reached the podium, and Jimin gave Jungkook's hand to Taehyung, smiling. Taehyung took the soft hands of Jungkook in his big one. Jungkook's shivering hands settled in his hands like pieces of a puzzle. Jungkook smiled looking at their intertwined hands, a wide bunny-toothed smile made its way on his lips . Taehyung, who was intensely looking at his beauty, smiled unknowingly, looking at his beauty smiling.

The priest smiled at them and started speaking,

"Dearly beloved, we gather here today in the presence of God and these witnesses to celebrate the union of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

Marriage is a sacred institution, a reflection of the love that God has for His people. As we embark on this joyous occasion, let us remember the words of Scripture: 'Therefore, what God has joined together, let no one separate.'"

Addressing the couple, he continued,

"Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, you have come together in the sight of God and in the company of your family and friends to declare your love and commitment to each other. Marriage is a covenant, a partnership founded on faith, trust, and the promise to love and support one another through all the seasons of life."

Soon, the music changed, and all the guests and the couple watched the cutest baby  in black suit , walking down the aisle with his baby steps, smiling and looking at his mumma and dada, holding a flower basket with rings in it. He tripped a bit  few times but still continued.