chapter 35

Taehyung woke up to the knock on the door. He opened his eyes to be met with his beautiful wife's face, who was sleeping peacefully. Jungkook usually wakes up early in the morning, but maybe he was tired from the activities of last night. Remembering it, Taehyung smiled and bit his lips in shyness. He was brought back from his thoughts by another knock on the door. He hurriedly stood up, not wanting the knocks to disturb his sleeping beauty's sleep. He opened the door to be met with Juni in the arms of a half-sleeping Yoongi.

"Ah, this child is hyper excited at this unholy hour of the morning. Take him, I am going for sleep," Yoongi said in his morning voice.

Taehyung chuckled at him and took his baby in his arms.

"Molning, dada," Juni squealed.

"Morning, my baby," Taehyung greeted back, kissing the cheeks of his son.

"Wan mumma," Juni demanded.

"Hush, baby, lower your voice, mumma is sleeping," Taehyung said, putting his finger on his own lips. Juni's eyes widened, and he immediately put his chubby finger on his lips, not wanting to disturb his mumma. But unbeknownst to the father-son duo, Jungkook woke up long ago when Yoongi was cursing at the morning.

"Oh, mumma wakey," Juni said, looking at the bed where his mumma was sitting up, hissing a bit.

"Dove, are you all right?" Taehyung asked his wifey.

"Hyungie, hurts," Jungkook pouted, taking the breath away of his husband.

"Oh, my baby, take these medications," Taehyung settled Juni on the bed and made his way towards the bedside table, taking the medicines and water, he passed them to Jungkook, who gulped it.

"Molning, mumma," Juni greeted him, crawling to his lap and then kissing his cheeks.

"Good morning, my baby," Jungkook greeted back, kissing every inch of the younger's face.

Juni touched the buttons of his mumma's shirt, indicating he is hungry. Jungkook chuckled and opened his buttons, he looked at his periphery to see his husband's anticipating eyes on his chest.

Jungkook glared at his husband.

"Oh, come on, wifey, I have seen everything," Taehyung whined.

"Shameless," Jungkook exclaimed and covered Juni's ears with his hands.

"Okay, okay, I am turning around," Taehyung said half-heartedly.

"And you, my champ, leave something for dada, okay, my baby?" Taehyung requested Juni.

"Kim, you are so shameless," Jungkook gasped with wide eyes.

"Okay, Mrs. Kim, I am turning around, feed little Kim, and then big Kim, okay," Taehyung said shamelessly. Before Jungkook could say anything, he turned around, his back facing the younger.

Jungkook opened his buttons to reveal his swells; he was not wearing a bra.

"Mumma got 'boo-boo'," Juni said, tears in his eyes, looking at his mumma's chest full of red bruises and finger marks.

Jungkook coughed, so did Taehyung.

Taehyung instantly saw his wife whose milky skin was adorned with the reddish marks; he was proud of himself for this.

"Baby, it's nothing, a mosquito bit mumma last night," Taehyung said trying to convince Juni, who looked at his mumma for confirmation who nodded "yes, baby, a wild mosquito bit me last night," Jungkook said glaring at his husband , feigning the lie with a smile. Juni was convinced; he latched on the swell of his mumma and started sucking. Jungkook was looking at him lovingly, patting his head and back as always. While Taehyung watched his babies with eyes full of love and adoration. How come he becomes this lucky to have a little family of himself.

"So guys, we have a flight at 5 in the evening," Yoongi informed everyone while having breakfast.

"Well, wait a second, brother-in-law, why are you wearing a high neck????" Yoongi asked Jungkook, who instantly started coughing.

"I am feeling cold since last night," Jungkook lied, looking down while Yoongi squinted his eyes.

"Well, the answer lies here," Jimin said smirking, pointing at Taehyung who was flawlessly flaunting the marks given by his wife last night. He was wearing an indigo t-shirt with flowers printed on it with upper buttons opened, showing hickeys.

Jungkook closed his eyes in shyness and hid his face with his hands.

"Oh my god, my brother finally lost his V-card... I am so happy," Jimin squealed, embarrassing Jungkook more.

Taehyung put his arms around Jungkook's waist and guided his head on his chest.

"No one will tease my baby wifey, only I can do that," he said sternly. Jungkook hid his face in his husband's chest and smiled widely.

"Oh, calm your tits down, Kim," Jimin rolled his eyes.

"And Min, follow me, you gotta massage my feet," Jimin ordered Yoongi.

"I will not do that," Yoongi said, checking his nails.

"You slave, you got a tongue of your own now ," Jimin shouted in anger, acting like an atrocitic king.

"Hahahahahah," Yoongi laughed like a maniac.

Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung were giving him judging looks, while Juni, who was playing with his toys, also looked behind him at his uncle going nuts.

"Oh, poor Jimini," Yoongi said, laughing like a psychopath, and then he opened his phone and shoved it at the face of Jimin.

"Look at the date... it's my freedom day today , the slavery contract finishes," Yoongi said smirking.

Jimin felt like his mouth was going dry.

Yoongi sat on the chair like a king and put his one leg on the other. "Now I am your boss, and you are my secretary, be ready, Jimishhi , karma is your boss , hahahaha" " he laughed dramatically like a maniac throwing his head back . He felt like he is in a movie and a mafia boss... well, why does he feel like he is the right-hand man of some mafia in a parallel universe but then he scoffed at it.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," Jimin shouted with hands on his ear, behaving like a victim in some melodrama, while all the birds flew from the terrace of the bungalow.

Juni again looked at his uncles, then he facepalmed himself and again went to playing, while Jungkook and Taehyung were too busy kissing and hugging each other in the background.

*******

Don't forget to comment ....