chapter 25

Jungkook waited for a few more seconds, but his husband was too frozen to react. He frowned; his angry pout deepened. He turned to the other side in anger, murmering "Meanie."

He took his octopus plushie, turned it into angry mode, and shoved it in the face of the elder while still showing his back.

Taehyung came to his senses when he saw his doe-eyed wifey had turned his back towards him in anger.

He hurriedly went to his baby wifey and hugged him from his back, putting his arm around his waist and placing his hand on his tummy that was slightly exposed. His cold hand laid on the warm skin of the younger.

Taehyung put his left-side face on the right side of the younger's face. Thus his cheek was resting on the cheek of the younger .

"I am so sorry, my dove," he said just above a whisper, while caressing the skin of the tummy of his baby wife.

Jungkook felt like dying; he breathed sharply, feeling his cheek's skin burning, but the skin of the elder's face cooled it down. He bit his lips in a weird kind of excitement.

Taehyung didn't get any response from the younger.

He lifted his face and kissed the cheek of the younger where his face was just a few seconds ago.

"I am extremely sorry, my sugarplum," he apologized again.

Jungkook was sure he died and reborn and died again in a few seconds; he can't bear this.

He hastily turned, facing the chest of the elder. He hid his face in the neck of the elder in shyness and hugged him tightly, putting his arms around the elder.

Taehyung chuckled at his bold yet shy wifey and put his hand on the bare waist of the younger since his shirt was rolled up due to turning.

Jungkook shivered due to his husband's touch; he breathed sharply; his heart is going to leap out of his chest.

"Koo," Taehyung called the younger while caressing the skin of the waist of the younger.

"Hmm," Jungkook answered, trying not to focus on his desire to take a bite of the elder's neck. Oh, how badly he wants to mark the skin of his husband with his bunny teeth.

"I love you," Taehyung said in one go, without hesitation.

"I love you so much, bun; I couldn't help but fall for your beauty inside out," he said, smiling.

Jungkook was biting his lips, not knowing what to answer; in anxiousness, he started digging his nails into the elder's back.

"You don't have to answer me, my dove; you can take as much time as you want to even like me, and if you will never like me, then also, it's okay. I am happy I found you and love you. We can still co-parent our son perfectly," he added genuinely, now caressing the back of the younger. He could feel the outline of the bralette of his wife, but he tried not to focus on his pervert horny self and rather focus on presenting his true feelings in front of the younger, though he is sure he could never be able to express his ocean of feelings to his baby wifey.

"But I have a request, dove; just permit me to love you, like you deserved to be loved and cherished," he confessed.

Jungkook was breathing heavily; all of this was a dream; he doesn't want to wake up from this dream, but he doesn't want to say anything in the heat of the moment; he wants to be sure about everything first.

He nodded while his face was nestled in the neck of his husband, unknown to him a few tears made their way out of his eyes.

Taehyung felt wetness on his neck.

"Oh no no no, dove," Taehyung said in somewhat panic.

He took the head of the younger and saw the eye of the younger that has tears in it.

"Oh my baby, I promised Juni that I will never let any tear fall from eyes of his mumma , so don't cry, my love," he said soothingly as if talking to a newborn.

He kissed the right eyes of the younger and then his left eyes and again nestled the face of the younger in his neck.

He started patting the head of the younger lovingly and his back. Jungkook tightly hugged his husband.

All of this, this feeling, he doesn't want it to ever end; he feels like his husband has brought him not to his home but to heaven.

Not knowing when both slept in each other's arms.

*****†*
Don't forget to comment .

And another update on the way .....