chapter 32

Taehyung called Jimin to take Juni with him, whose eyes lit up loving the idea of spending time with the little ball of sunshine. This fact made Yoongi so happy, as Jimin always needs him while babysitting Juni. He felt immense pleasure with the idea of spending time with the beautiful smaller male.

Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting on the balcony of their overwater bungalow, giving them a full view of the ocean.

"He is my kinda  ex," Jungkook said in one go, looking at his lap. Taehyung took his husband's hands in his own.

"Actually, we were not officially dating, you know. It was an online thing," Jungkook added.

"I was 19 at the time, recently started college. He was my childhood classmate, but I had only heard of him in school. He was in another college .He told me on SNS that he liked me since childhood. I didn't know what got into me when I said yes to him, even though I had no feelings for him. I was curious to explore this kind of relationship. We talked for a few months, but I never developed feelings for him. I told him many times, but he never understood me. But one day, I had enough when he... when he asked for my... n..nudes," Jungkook said, stuttering at the end.

"I instantly broke up with him. After about a year, he came to my college for his brother's admission and found me. He tried to force me into a relationship," Jungkook explained, still looking at his lap. "I scolded him and blocked him from every platform. I haven't heard from him since. I don't know what he wants now; it's been 6-7 years already," Jungkook said in a small voice, with a hint of annoyance in the last sentence.

He didn't look at his husband once; his heart was racing, thinking maybe his husband would judge him. But all his worries flew away when he felt his husband's hand caressing his hair.

"You have been so strong, my love," Taehyung said to him while patting his head.

Jungkook finally looked at his husband, who was looking at him with love-filled eyes.

Jungkook immediately launched himself onto his elder's chest, feeling content. Oh, how wrong he was to think that his husband would ever judge him. Did he just forget his husband is the color green?

"Baby, h-how many relationships did you have?" Taehyung asked the younger while hugging him, with a hint of nervousness.

"I mean, you don't have to share if you don't want to," he added immediately.

Jungkook smiled.

He parted from the elder."  Zero ," he said.

" But yes it was  pre-dating face with two guys  at different times, the one I told you about just now ",

Taehyung showed his two fingers to the younger, as if asking him, 'Is it 2?', looking like a child.

Jungkook nodded his head and sighed.

"There was this guy who said he liked me since the first year of college. There was a time when I somehow was moved by his efforts but nevertheless i never liked him . He cared for me, we were in the same group in our class. He proposed to me, and I said no to him, and he went into depression, at least that's what his friend said. He didn't take the annual examination because of which he was demoted too. People started giving a verdict that I was guilty and responsible for everything. Somehow, in guilt, I said yes when he asked me again. We talked online for one month when I realized that I could never develop feelings for him. He was too controlling and insecure. He didn't let me talk to any other person, wanting me to cover myself, even wear a cap so no one could see my hair. It was enough for me when he asked me to have an intimate moment with him online, as we only used to call, and I broke up with him. I never liked him, so how was I supposed to do anything, whether it's online or offline?" Jungkook said, sighing.

"I made huge mistakes in the past. I thought I would never find love, and I promised myself that I would never be in a relationship out of guilt or any other thing other than love. I promised myself I would only marry someone I would be in love with, and I thank God that I stood up to my expectations," Jungkook said, looking at particularly no one, his lips curved a bit while speaking his last sentence.

He looked at his husband, who was nodding while looking at space, trying to absorb all the information.

Jungkook chuckled.

"How many relationships did you have?" Jungkook asked Taehyung with a bit of nervousness. He was open-minded, but somehow, he didn't want Taehyung to have loved anyone in the past.

"Zero," Taehyung said, setting the younger's heart on fire.

The younger smiled, trying to contain his happiness by biting his lips.

He hugged the elder tightly. "That's a relief," he whispered, but Taehyung could not hear him.

The next day, the family again went for some activities, but Jungkook noticed some change in Taehyung. He saw how he was reluctant to touch the younger, how while cuddling, he didn't put his arm around his waist, how he didn't nag for his milk like he does every morning. It was hurting Jungkook. Is it because of what he told the elder? Is the elder disgusted by him? A lot of questions were running in his mind.

He felt like he was losing his mind; he couldn't go on like this. He was pacing back and forth in the room when he heard the door opening.

"Hyungie, why are you not touching me?" Jungkook posed the question to the elder, who was standing at the threshold of the door.

Taehyung was not moving at all.

Jungkook wet his dry lips; his lips wobbled. Maybe all his thoughts were true; his eyes filled with tears.

"A-are you... disgusted by me?" Jungkook said, choking on his spit.

Taehyung panicked.

He instantly went to the younger but hesitated before hugging him.

Jungkook's heart broke, and he broke down completely, crying like a little baby.