chapter 20

"Hyung, I am not going to the office, not any chance," Taehyung threw tantrums early in the morning.

"For God's sake, Taehyung, you are the chairman of Kim's Industries. You need to go. Your secretary called me, telling me you have a lot of work pending. Get your ass up and go to the office," Jin scolded Taehyung, knowing all too well that Taehyung wants to stay at home to get a chance to spend  time with Jungkook.

"Hyunggggg, Kai can manage," Taehyung sulked.

"Oh God, Jungkook is sure a magician to turn a workaholic into a slacker," Jin facepalmed himself. Well, where is the lie that the owner of doe eyes is ruling the hearts of both the Kims? He sure is a magician.

"Now get up. It doesn't look good beating you when you are a father and going to be married. I am sure you don't want to be beaten in front of your to-be-wife and get embarrassed," Jin threatened the elder, and Taehyung is sure he doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of his Koo, not when he is trying his best to impress the younger.

The duo was disturbed by a call on Taehyung's phone. He smiled, looking at the caller ID 'Juni's mumma.' He smiled ear to ear while watching his phone, confusing Jin.

"Okay, hyung, I am getting late for the office. Now go, go. I need to get ready. Go, go," Taehyung pushed the elder until he reached the door and closed the door on his face. Jin was flabbergasted.

"He sure lost his brain cells in happiness," Jin said and made his way towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

Taehyung hurriedly picked up the call before it is cut.

"H.. hello," Taehyung said.

"H..hello," a small voice came from the other side.

Taehyung went near the wall and put his head on the wall, smiling like a fool shyly listening to the voice from the other side.

Both didn't say anything for some time, calming their hearts.

"Hyungie," Jungkook called the elder just above the whisper.

"Hmm," Taehyung said while biting his lips to stop smiling.

"I.. need to talk ....s.something i.. important with you," Jungkook spoke, stuttering lightly.

Taehyung frowned. "I am all ears," he said lovingly, and Jungkook felt on the other side how lovely the elder is talking to him.

"Hyungie, that,...," Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Koo, you know you can tell me anything, right? I am patiently listening to you. I am not going anywhere. Take as much time as you want," Taehyung said lovingly.

Jungkook's heart bloomed at the elder's words. How understanding a person can be. Taehyung is the green forest.

Jungkook nodded his head, looking down, as if Taehyung is in front of him.

"We are not on FaceTime, Koo. You have to answer me, not nod," Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook's eyes widened. He looked at the balcony to see if the elder is watching him, but he was not there.

"I am not on the balcony," Taehyung chuckled again.

"I just know you too well," Taehyung added, setting Jungkook's heart on fire. Jungkook is sure Taehyung is not good for his heart. At this rate, he has to see the cardiologist.

Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Hyungie, I want to breastfeed Juni," Jungkook said in one go, shutting his eyes close.

The other side was silent.

Jungkook gulped. Did the elder not like the idea of him breastfeeding Juni? His heart hurt thinking like that, unknowingly tears start gathering his eyes, unknown to the fact that the elder was hard by just listening to it. His mouth was wide open, just thinking Jungkook feeding his swells to Juni, the sight in his thought was so sinful.