chapter 34

Taehyung placed Jungkook on the bed while hovering on top of him.

"So, my baby wifey, let me show you how much I love you, since my words are not enough for you," Taehyung said huskily, looking at Jungkook's big doe eyes, appearing so innocent. Oh, how much Taehyung wants those same eyes to look at him with the same innocence when he will thrust in him.

Taehyung kissed his forehead, then both eyes, then his cute button nose, then his cheeks, then made his way towards the lips while still kissing his cheeks. Taehyung kissed his upper lip and then the lower lip and finally captured the lips of his wife that were too tempting, calling Taehyung to suck the life out of them. Taehyung kissed him while slowly opening the night suit of the younger. Jungkook encircled his arms around his husband's neck while breathing heavily.

Taehyung slowly opened the first button of Jungkook's shirt; his fingertips brushed the skin on the younger's chest. The younger's chest was rising and falling, and both of them could hear each other's heartbeats. Looking at Jungkook hyperventilating, Taehyung asked him, "Baby, if you ever feel like stopping, inform me, hmm?" he said sweetly, kissing the shut eyes of his wife who looked like an angel, his cheeks red, hair disheveled, and the lip gloss smeared. It was becoming difficult for Taehyung to control himself.

"I am yours, hyungie. Please, take me, make me yours, and be mine," Jungkook said just above a whisper, bringing taehyung close to him by pulling him .

It was the last straw for Taehyung. He again connected his lips with his wife's, this time in a wild kiss. Taehyung kept opening the buttons of his wife's shirt until he opened the last one. The shirt lay there lifeless only the back and the arms of the younger were covered in the shirt, his torso fully displayed for his husband.

Jungkook's tummy was trembling when Taehyung took a step back just to see his laying beauty in a red bralette, translucent, opaque only on the nipple area. Taehyung took a deep breath, looking at the milky white skin, looking more beautiful in that thin piece of cloth. Jungkook's chest was moving up and down, calling Taehyung, his tummy trembling. Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut, not finding the strength to see his husband.

Taehyung again hovered over his beauty, he put his big hand on the tummy of his wife, his hand almost covering his whole tummy. Jungkook's breath hitched when his heated skin met the cold hands of his husband.

"Look at your husband, my dove, look at me when I am worshipping your body, look at your husband to see how proud and happy he is to see you like this, like nobody can," Taehyung said, kissing the face of his wifey. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes to meet the siren eyes of his husband filled with love and passion.

"Such a good baby for me," Taehyung praised his wifey, kissing his neck. Jungkook was sure he was going to go under tachycardia.

Taehyung was sucking the neck of his wife, leaving reddish marks on his neck while Jungkook was moaning. He put his hand on his mouth to stop the voices. Taehyung left the neck and kissed the hand of the younger on his mouth, "Let me hear those melodies, my baby," he said in a husky voice, taking away the hand of Jungkook and placing it under his palms on the bed.

Taehyung again went to the neck of the younger, marking the skin while Jungkook moaned, encouraging Taehyung to do more.

Taehyung got rid of the younger's shirt completely; his beauty lying with only his bralette. Taehyung touched the swells of the younger on the bralette; Jungkook gasped loudly at the contact.

"Oh, how much I want to taste these," Taehyung said.

He got his face closer to the younger's sternum of the chest and took the bra in his teeth. He opened the hook in front of the bra with his teeth, freeing the swells that bounced because of the sudden opening.