chapter 12

Jungkook called the butler and requested him to prepare a bath for Juni in his room. The butler gladly went to do it because the baby was covered with flour and egg yolk. Jungkook was losing patience every second, looking at the kitchen. When he saw the oven still on with its door open, he was seeing red. Anyone could see he was fuming in anger,  how reckless can  Taehyung  be. What if something bad happens because of his behavior? Juni was complaining to him repeatedly, asking to punish Dada since he was left alone and was scared , when he was clearing enjoying and playing .Taehyung felt betrayed ' you little devil ' he mummeres under his breath .

Jungkook took the baby out of the kitchen, grabbed some towels, covered the sofa with them, and sat the baby on it for the time the bath is prepared . The baby was reeking of rotten eggs, but first, they had to find the culprit hiding after the crime.

"KIM TAEHYUNG, WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?" the younger shouted. Juni giggled, trying to stop himself from.lauging in front of mumma  by placing his chubby hands on his lips.

Taehyung, sitting behind one of the living room sofas, watched all the activities of his son. He was not even  shocked  by now to see his son enjoying his doomsday.

Jungkook searched everywhere with his threats but couldn't find him. Finally, he sat on the sofa placed in front of the sofa where juni was sitting .

"Taehyung, come out. I will not do anything," Jungkook said, pinching the bridge of his nose,not realising that he for the very first time in his life called him by his name

Listening to this, Taehyung felt relieved. He thought it's better to come out before the younger changes his mind, but he was still skeptical.

Soon, Jungkook saw a figure in white appearing from the sofa on which Junii was sitting. When Jungkook looked at the figure, for a second, he cooed at him. The elder looked innocent, covered with flour on his face and hair, standing with his hands in front, eyes of a puppy looking down with a small pout.

Jungkook couldn't believe he was the same arrogant industrialist he met a few weeks ago. A small smile emerged on Jungkook's face, seeing the elder looking so cute and small.

But there was one person who didn't like it - Juni. Since Dada was mean to Juni this morning and didn't buy him ice cream, he was determined to  get his dada punished  by Mumma.

Juni thought for a second and came up with an idea.

"Dada bad, dada lepht Mumma's Junii alone," Junii said with the biggest pout, looking at his Dada. Now  it  felt like the lava in Jungkook was ready to burst.

Jungkook stood up instantly, scaring the elder, who flinched .

"KIM TAEHYUNG, YOU WILL SEE MY WRATH," Jungkook said, stepping hastily toward Taheyung.

Taheyung ran, saying, "Jungkook, you promised you would not do anything."

But Jungkook didn't budge. He followed the elder, now both running in the big living area, with Taheyung running for his life and Jungkook in pursuit.

And Juni was laughing, rolling on the sofa. The butler came downstairs, flabbergasted at the scene, and started laughing with Junii.

Jungkook came to the conclusion that he couldn't actually catch the monster tiger. He took his slippers out and aimed at Taheyung, standing at the entrance of the mansion. Taheyung's eyes widened when he saw a flying slipper directed towards his face. In reflex, he ducked, and the slipper landed on the face of someone else standing at the entrance with a big trolley suitcase. He fell backward on his back due to the impact of the slipper launched at the speed of 140 km/h something.

Jungkook ran to the victim, as did Taheyung. They both looked at the lying figure who slowly opened his tiny eyes and saw two blurred figures, one of them looking like a ghost.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, EOMMMAAAAAA, DID I REALLY DIE ? WHY AM I SEEING GHOSTS?" the lying figure shouted in fear.

"Yoongi hyung, it's me," Taheyung said, kicking the man.

Yoongi slowly stood up, feeling embarrassed, and cleared his throat.

"Well, what a warm welcome, I must say," Yoongi laughed awkwardly.

"Oh, who are you? I saw you for the first time," Yoongi asked Jungkook.

"Yoongi uncky" Junii shouted, picked up by the butler and brought to his favorite uncle.

Yoongi's face lit up looking at his only nephew.

"Oh my Bubba ball, my baby is talking to his uncle," Yoongi exclaimed, feeling like crying upon hearing the voice of his baby after 2 years.

He promptly lifted the baby without any care that the baby was covered with flour and egg yolks and rocked him .

"Uncky , meet Mumma," Junii exclaimed in happiness, excited to introduce his Mumma to his uncle.

Yoongi's eyes widened. He looked at Taheyung in surprise.

"How... what... when did you get married, Tae?" he asked in utter shock.

"It's a long story, hyung," Taheyung said.

Yoongi then looked at Jungkook and cleared his throat, correcting his posture.

"Well, I am Min Yoongi, Taehyung's maternal brother. Nice to meet you, brother-in-law," Yoongi said with a gummy smile.

Jungkook and Taheyung both panicked.

"Actually..." Jungkook said but was disturbed by a...

"Hello, bitches," Jimin stood on the entrance of the mansion with a trolley bag, wearing sunglasses and standing like a model.

"Oh, we got some guests," he said, looking at the new figure's back.

Yoongi was breaking in cold sweats. Did he hear the voice correctly? Why does it match someone he doesn't want to see right now? He gulped.

Jimin entered the mansion like he owned the place, slightly bending the glasses to his nose to see who this new person was holding Jungkook's baby.

When he saw, he gasped.

"YOU THIEF CAT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" he shouted at the cat-like guy.

Yoongi passed the baby to Jungkook instantly. He didn't want the baby to get scratched by the cute guy fuming in anger.

"The whole family is scary," Taheyung mumbled, but Jungkook heard him and looked at him with squinted eyes. Taehyung realized he should shut his mouth.

"Look, I will give back you the money," Yoongi said, moving backward while Jimin moved towards him.

"You. Cat. Because. Of. You, I LOST MY JOB! I WILL KILL YOU!" Jimin attacked the elder, punching him in the abdomen.

"Mumma, who is he?" Junii asked, looking at the new person at home.

"Baby, he is my brother, your uncle, Jiminie uncle," Jungkook said lovingly, kissing the cheeks of the younger. Now Jungkook's lips had some flour on them.

"Mini uncky ," Junii called, and Jimin stopped. His punch in the air; he started smiling all of a sudden. He looked back and saw the cutest baby in the arms of his brother who had just called him. He felt mushy all of a sudden. Yoongi thanked the heavens and Juni; he was saved.

"Oh myyyyy goddddd," Jimin squealed and ran to Juni, lifting the baby.

"Oh my god, baby, you are so, so cute," he said, kissing the life out of the baby, who giggled.

......

Your views