chapter 24

"Juni, baby, no matter what, don't let Mumma and Dada sleep with you, okay, my baby?" Jimin crouched down to Juni's level as he sat on the couch in his home.

Juni frowned at his uncle.

"Baby, today Mumma and Dada got married, so we need to give them time to spend together, right?" Jimin tried to make Juni understand.

Yoongi came to help, "Juni, baby, if you let Mumma and Dada alone, then they can make  a baby  brother or sister for you," Yoongi said sitting on the couch.

Juni's eyes lit up, and he jumped, "Otay," he said excitingly.

Then Yoongi winked at him, giving him a hint to help with the plan that Yoongi described him not long ago.

Juni nodded in concentration, looking at Yoongi.

"Juni, sleep with Yoongi uncky and Mini uncky," Juni said stubbornly.

Yoongi smirked, while Jimin's eyes widened at the request.

"Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook entered their home, making their way towards their bedroom. Jungkook couldn't even think in a million years when he first entered this home that he would belong here, someday, forever. Now it's his home, their home, their safe place.

In the car too, none of them spoke. Jungkook was looking outside the window while Taehyung was driving. The silence was comfortable; Jungkook was so intrigued by the city lights. Taehyung smiled at him, taking a mental note to take his little wifey on night-long drives often.

Jungkook entered the master bedroom that once belonged to Mr. Kim, but now it's theirs, and Jungkook is the queen of this room. This thought alone left the younger all blushy.

"Koo, you go to the washroom first, change into something comfortable. Jimin set up your wardrobe already," Taehyung said, smiling, to which the younger nodded and left for the wardrobe.

Taehyung went to the guestroom's washroom to freshen up.

Jungkook entered the walk-in wardrobe. He  saw all his clothes placed separately, systematically. He appreciated his brother's efforts, but something caught his attention. There was a huge drawer, and on it, a note was attached, saying, "Beware Taehyung, if you open it, you can go insane." Jungkook opened it with a frown, but then his face flustered as he saw what was in it – his lingerie, bralets, and panties. He gulped, thinking, 'What if Taehyung saw this?' He hurriedly took out a pair, closed it, removed the sticking note on the drawer, thanked the Lord that Taehyung had not seen this. He took out his night suit and went for a shower.

Jungkook came out donned in a white nightsuit with little cherries printed on it, just to meet freshly showered Taehyung sitting on the bed, looking at him with awestruck eyes, holding his phone, indicating he was using it just before Jungkook entered the room.

Taehyung stood up, went to the bedside table, drank water in one go.

Jungkook came with slow steps and sat on the bed.

Taehyung sat near Jungkook. None of them were speaking, not even looking at each other.

"Oh, silly Koo, you didn't dry your hair; you'll catch a cold," Taehyung said in worry.

He took the towel from Jungkook's neck and dried his hair himself.

Jungkook smiled like a fool; his husband is so caring. He bit his lips to stop smiling but to no avail.

On the other side, Taehyung was trying very hard not to focus on something he saw some minutes ago. When Jungkook entered the room after showering, Taehyung's eyes landed on the outline of the bralet that the younger was wearing. The younger may not have noticed, but the fabric of his upper is thin, maybe so that Taehyung could have a good look at what his wifey is wearing underneath. He cursed at Jimin in his mind; all thanks to Mister Jimishiii, he had to deal with a boner now.

On the other side, Jimin was eating ice cream with Juni and Yoongi in Yoongi's room. Juni and Jimin were on the bed, and Yoongi was sleeping on the floor. Jimin had given him a thin comforter to sleep on the floor. Well yoongi's plan backfired .

"*Hiccup* oh God, who is cursing me for the past hour *hiccup*," Jimin said while hiccuping. He had been hiccuping for the last hour, not knowing who cursed him.

Taehyung's mind was malfunctioning because of the fact that his baby wifey wears a bralet, and to add to that, he also saw what his wifey is wearing. He would be a liar if he said he doesn't want to tear that translucent shirt into pieces and see properly what is underneath, that he can see vaguely now and may get a lick... 'What the heck, Kim, get hold of yourself; you are going insane; Koo will be so disappointed,' he cursed at himself.

"Now you are all ready to get under the sheets," Taehyung said to Jungkook, smiling and not showing his unholy thoughts.

Jungkook nodded.

"Will he not do anything, well do I want him to do anything," Jungkook thought.

He went to his side of the bed and laid down.

Taehyung saw a book on his bedside table and went to place it on the nearby library wall. He had to put it on the higher shelf, so he tiptoed and put it there. But in that process, his T-shirt rolled up, giving Jungkook a full view of his stomach and V-line.

Jungkook bit his lips, breathing heavily. Unknowingly, he curled his toes looking at the V-line.

"Only if I get a lick," he thought while looking at the elder's naked body shamelessly.

He cupped his face   and covered himself with the comforter, hurridly .

Taehyung came back and laid on his side of the bed.

"K...Koo, are you  perhaps uncomfortable with me on the same bed?" Taehyung asked the younger.

Jungkook peeked from the comforter, looking like an adorable baby, and shook his head in denial.

Taehyung cooed loudly at the younger, sending the younger on cloud nine.

Jungkook hid himself under the covers again, making a pile in between the bed.

Taehyung cooed at his adorable reaction; he was well aware of the younger's gaze on his naked areas. He chuckled at the younger.

"Will he really not do anything, not even hold me?" Jungkook thought and pouted in anger.

"Well, I am the one who told him not to get physical..."

"But that doesn't mean he will not hold me or... T..touch me,...

"I am his wife; he should hold me and hug me."

"Well, I am not a sentimental main lead; I am a bad bitch  badass queen," he thought, and instantly threw the covers and exposed himself to the elder who was shocked at what happened. In milliseconds, the covers were thrown, and the younger came out with a somewhat angry pout.

Jungkook frowned, looked at the elder, and said, "Hug me to sleep."

Taehyung blinked one time, two times, three times.

"Oh, so Mr. Kim doesn't want to hug his wife now," he said and rolled his eyes.

**†*

Don't forget to share your thoughts dear readers.