2. The explanation

-Private chat between: Seb and Lewis-

Seb: Lewis the it will be the best if we tell them what happend in the chat back then.

Lewis: No I don't want everyone to know. I don't want to think back about that time with him.

Seb: Lew listen, I know you don't want talk about it but maybe you will deal better with everything if we just tell the grid the truth.

Lewis: Don't call me Lew, only he can call me Lew...

Seb: Lewis...

Lewis: I don't want everyone to know because I am scared what others will think of me if they find it out. I am scared that they think that I wanted everything to happen in the way everything happend. I will never be able to get over him and you know that Seb.

Seb: Lewis listen, I want to help you but you never told me the whole story about what happened back then so I can't help you if you don't tell me.

Lewis: I am so so sorry Seb but I can't tell you everything. It isn't because I don't trust you but I just can't handle going back to that point in my life. Everything I do reminds me of him I will never love, trust or let anybody in my heart again like I did with him. I'm sorry and your my best friend Seb but your not him.

Seb: Ohw Lewis, just know that I'm here for you 🤍. I don't feel bad about the fact you don't want to tell me. I get that it is hard for you I mean he meant the world to you but Lewis you can't change the past. It happend and it hurts you but Lewis it hurts him to, even though he doesn't want to admit it.

Lewis: Did he admit it to you?

Seb: That doesn't matter. What are we gonna tell the rest before Daniel or Nando tell the kids what happend.

Lewis: I'll just say that I was fighting in the chat with a old driver on the grid and that the fights went to far or something.

Seb: As long as you just keep your language appropriate in front of the kids and you are comfortble its all okay for me.

Lewis: Thanks for this talk Seb.

Seb: It's fine Lewis. You can always talk to me.

-Formula 1 group-

Lewis: okay guys, I'll tell you all what happend with te last groupchat.

Lando: Spill the tea Lewis.

Charles: 🍵.

Oscar:🍵

George: 🍵

Alex: 🍵

Logan: 🍵

Zhou:🍵

Yuki: 🍿

Lando: YUKI you ruined the tea train.

Nico: Rather the tea train than the Kevin train.

Nico: I don't like you that much but thanks for that Kevin.

Kevin: It wasn't my decision dickhead!

Seb: LANGUAGE. And be a bit nice please.

Kimi: Bwoah.

Seb: Guys Lewis wanted to talk.

Lewis: Thanks Seb.

Lewis: Okay so in the last groupchat I was fighting with an other driver. And we also fought in the group chat a lot and most of the time this wasn't appropriate stuff for a group chat.

Nando: Nope it really wasn't.

Carlos: I still need bleach for that.

Kevin: Same.

Val: Same.

Lewis: Can I continue with my story thank you. Well the driver and I kept fighting until Massa (a other driver in that time who didn't like me) added all of the team bosses in the group chat when me and the driver were in a fight. After that we had to delete the group chat and we weren't allowed to make a new one. That's why everyone who remembers that time wants that this chat gets deleted.

Lewis: I promise something like that would never happen again so maybe we can keep the chat for now? As long as we dont tell the bosses?

Everyone: Fine.

Max: Wait a second, why does Carlos know about the old chat because I don't know anything of a group chat with the drivers. And Carlos and I were rookies in the same year.

Checo: Seb and Kimi didn't want to add you because you were a kid and the group chat would traumatise you.

Max: Oh, thanks Kimi and Seb that's very nice of you two.

Kimi: It's fine kiddo.

Seb: It's alright Maxy.

Mick: Kimi?

Kimi: Yes Mick.

Mick: Can you come and pick me up?

Kimi: Ofcource, where are you.

Mick: We kinda are in like the police office...

Kimi: Bwoah Seb and I are on our way.

Seb: Wait who is WE in this story.

Mick: Me.

Lance: Me.

Esteban: And me.

Nando: LANCE WHAT DID YOU DO!

Max: More important, WHY ARE SEB AND KIMI TOGETHER!