41.

3rd person pov:

Lewis pulled out of his hug with Michael. 3 of the man sat down while just chatting a bit about how life's going. Michael would sit down later.

Nico: We're sorry we're earlier it's just Toto was at our place and yea we were awake already so.

Mika: It's all good kiddo, you can always come here you know that.

Michael: What did Toto want from you?!

Nico: He wanted to tell me that I didn't have the right to out him and Christian.

Mika: You told him to go fuck himself didn't you poika?

Lewis: Ofcource he did that.

Mika: I'm proud of you poika.

Nico: Thank you isä.

Michael also sat down and Mika immediately laid his head down on Michael's chest. Lewis followed this example and laid down against Nico.

Nico: And who do you two think my sweet brothers are going to bring home today?

Michael chuckled.

Mika: Well Kim takes Seb with him, Jenson I personally have no clue, Nando is taking Mark with him, you and Lewis, I already called Seb, Kevin takes I don't know who with him and Mick takes.

Mika paused in his sentence looking at Michael while asking: What were their names again.

Michael chuckled and said: Esteban and Lance.

Nico: I was thinking JB takes Romain Grosjean with him and Kev I think hulk but mister smartass down here thinks Danny Ric.

Michael: Isn't he dating Max?

Nico: See Lew I told you so.

Lewis: Yes Pu you told me, you were right great job. Was that enough for your ego?

Mika and Michael started laughing, Nico gave him a little slap against the back of his head.

Nico: Well you could also tell me how great I'm in be-

Michael cuts Nico off mid sentence: Yea I don't want to know that.

Nico: Atleast you guys never saw us.

Mika turned red and turned his head in Michael's chest, while Lewis looked at his husband confused and Michael was trying to figure out what to say.

Michael: It wasn't our intention Nic, and you know that.

Nico: I do papa I'm joking.

Lewis: Wait I don't know this story, love tell me please.

Nico booped Lewis's nose and said: I'm dead if I do that.

Michael: True.

Then the bell rang Mika stood up to open the door and get away out of the situation.

Nico felt that he got a notification on his phone.

Nico: Liebe, can you grab my phone out of my pocket or move a bit so I can grab my phone.

Michael laughed when he saw Lewis grabbing Nico's phone.

Nico: Wait first who is it?

Lewis: Jenson.

Nico sighed and said: 100 bucks he's gonna be late.

Michael: No Nic, Jenson is always late so I don't bet on this one.