23. Mark's possible dead

3rd person pov:

Mark locked his phone and put his phone back in his pocket. He changed his outfit after he changed he walked downstairs.

(Mark's outfit)

(Mark's outfit)

He walked into the kitchen and gave Fernando a hug from behind.

Mark: I love your outfit darling.

Nando: Oh you love just my outfit.

Mark pulled Fernando closer, and said: I love your outfit, your racing skills, your curls, your eyes, your personality, darling I love everything about you I thought you knew that.

Nando turned around and said: I love your outfit to cariño

(Nando's outfit)

After a few minutes Mark let go of Fernando they got in the car to go towards the house of Fernando's griddads.

Nando rang the bell and the door got opened by no one else than Michael Schumacher, Mark was stunned. Fernando immediately hugged his griddad while Mark got back to his senses. He pulled his hand out towards Michael.

Mark: Mister Schumacher, it's an pleasure to meet you as Fernando's boyfriend.

Michael: Mark, I'm glad to meet you under this circumstances to I mean I trust in the fact you will treat my son right.

Mark: I do and I always will do I promise.

Michael: Great, now you got the challenge to prove that to Fernando's other griddad.

Mark: I'll do everything to make that happen sir.

Michael: Call me Michael please.

Michael walked in front of the men when they walked into the house.

Mark wrapped his arm around Nando to give him a sidehug and whispered: And did I make a good first impression?

Nando: You did cariño, but papa is the easy one your going to have a harder time getting isä on your side.