44. Practise and sprint quali

Kevin pov:

Waking up from hearing my alarm would never be something I could like the good thing was my boyfriend shared this opinion with me because the first thing I heard while waking up was Nico groaning while trying to find the phone we had the alarm set on so he could put it off.

I still clinged onto him not wanting to let go. I mean I just wanted to sleep, even though we had some updated that looked good on paper I didn't trust haas and I would like it more to sleep a little more with my man then that I would go and drive a shit box.

Nico: Good morning Prinz, how did you sleep.

Kevin: Good morning love I slept fine and you?

Nico: Yea I slept fine to, I just wanted to sleep a little longer.

Kevin: Well we can fix that, I'll call Ayao we're sick.

I already reached towards my phone but Nico grabbed my arm and pulled it down.

Nico: Even though I would murder to let you cuddle me a little longer I think it's a better idea to get out.

Kevin: Then let's cuddle tonight.

I looked at Nico pulling my puppy eyes knowing he couldn't resist those. Before he pulled me closer and whispered something.

Nico: I promise, now let's change eat and go to the track.

He gave me a kiss before I snuck back into my own room, we never shared a room because we hadn't came out yet. I changed into a nice and comfy outfit before I grabbed my stuff to go to eat some breakfast with the team.

Lewis pov:

I woke up hearing George knocking on the door telling me and Nico to open up. I sighed before I walked to the door and opened it. George immediately walked in not even caring that I just came out of bed before he sat down next to Nico.

George: Dad?

Lewis: Georgie?

George: I- I-

Nico saw he wasn't feeling really good or comfortable so he slowly stroked his hand over George's back trying to calm him down.

Nico: Calm down buddy, you're fine, now what's is up Georgie.

George: I don't think I can do it anymore.

Nico: You don't think you can do what anymore.

George: I- I don't know if I can lead Mercedes on my own. What if I'm not good enough, what if I can do it papa.

Nico: If you aren't sure you have to tell Toto about it he can help you. And you don't know if Mercedes is going to sign someone older or younger and there are people that want to help you. Don't be scared you can always ask me for help.

George immediately hugged Nico and I quickly joined the hug.

Nico: All good now bud?

George smiled before replying: All good now papa.

George got a message on his phone before he excused himself and he went away. When he was gone I gave Nico a kiss before we changed our clothes and went down for breakfast. Nico had stolen one of my Mercedes T-shirts and pulled a vest over it so sky wouldn't make to much of a problem of it.

We separated our ways before getting our breakfast Nico went to JB, Mark and Seb while I went to Mercedes. After breakfast we met up again to go to The paddock together.