26. Loscar🌶️

(A/N: in this chapter there will be some "spice" if you don't want to read this it'll start after the ———- so then you can skip it. I can't promise it will be good bc I'm gay af :D and I've never written stuff like this and I cringed a bit ngl)

//////////////////////////////////////

Oscar pov:

I stood up from my bed and I walked out of my room towards Mark his room. While I stood in the elevator  my thoughts went back to Logan's last text. I got a bit flustered by the text because I didn't really know if he was seriously or if he was joking, I secretly hoped he wasn't joking. When I got out of the elevator I walked to Mark's room. I knocked and the door got opened almost immediately.

Mark: Hey kiddo.

Oscar: Hey dad

Mark let me in and we sat down on his bed.

Mark: How was your date with Logan in Australia? We didn't really talk about that anymore.

Oscar: Well he asked me to be his boyfriend and I said yes so now we're dating, and I get that you'll think it's weird because we're both drivers but I truly love him.

Mark pulled me in a hug and said: I'm happy for you little one. And no I don't think it's weird that you and Logan are a couple I don't think I'm allowed to think it's weird.

Then he realised what he said because he shut up really fast while I pulled myself out of the hug

Oscar: And why dad aren't you allowed to think it is weird that I'm dating an other driver?

Mark was regretting what he said I saw it in his eyes, he was thinking before he finally decided to speak.

Mark: Because I'm also gay, and I have a boyfriend who has been a f1 driver in the same time as I was.

Oscar: WHAT THATS SO COOL.

I hugged Mark immediately because I saw his awkwardness.

Mark: So you don't have to know who it is?

Oscar: If you promise me you'll tell me when your ready I can wait.

Mark smiled before he grabbed the data and said: Now let's work kid.

After an hour I got a text from Logan.

Private chat between my love💙 and my koala🐨:

My love💙: Osc... I didn't want to make you uncomfortable Im sorry...

My koala🐨: You didn't make me uncomfortable Lo I just didn't know if you were joking or not.

My love💙: I wasn't joking Osc.

My koala🐨: When are you back at the hotel?

My love💙: I'm there in 10, why?

My koala🐨: Can you come to my room the number is 204.

My love💙: I'll be there baby. I love you 😘😘