28.

Toto pov:

I walked out of the paddock with a lot of journalists behind me. All of these journalists had only one question, is sky sports right about me and Christian.
I didn't give any answers until I got into my car. I immediately started the car and drove out of the parking. After driving for a while I stopped at a gas station and grabbed my phone.

Private chat between mein Mann💙 and hubby❤️

Mein Mann💙: Dear?

Hubby❤️: Yes.

Mein Mann💙: Can you come to my room. I want to talk about the article.

Hubby❤️: Ofcource you know the number.

Hubby❤️: Remember that I love you Chris❤️

Mein Mann💙: I love you to hubby💙

Toto putted his phone back in his pocket and drove to the hotel. When he arrived in his room his husband was already sitting on the bed. He walked towards him and gave him a kiss. They talked about the article and decided that they would deny all the rumours about their relationship.

Paul pov:

(The beginning is before he came to dino's room)

I was walking around in my room for quite some time now, I knew I liked Dino since I got into prema with him. Now I'm scared that he'll find out I like him.

In a complete panic I went to dad's room. When I knocked on the door dad opened the door.

Lewis: Hey Paul, come in.

I walked behind him into the room and we sat down on the bed.

Lewis: what's up kid?

Paul: I fell in love with a good friend, now all my other friends are joking that I'm in love with him but it isn't a joke and I don't know how to act around him and and.

Lewis: Hey, hey, hey, calm down kid. Take a breath.

Lewis pulled me into a hug and tried to shush me a bit because I started crying.

Paul: It- It's Dino. I don't know what to do anymore.

Lewis: You know what just maybe go to his room and just tell him. If he is a real friend he'll accept your feelings it doesn't matter if he feels the same or not. If you don't get the answer you want you can come back here okay kid.

Paul: Okay I'll go to him.

I gave dad an other hug and I walked towards Dino's room. I knocked on the door and Dino opened. He had a bit of a panicked expression on his face but he still let me in.

Paul: Din, we got to talk.

Dino pov:

Dino: Yea Uhm that's fine. What's up Paul.

Paul: Okay Uhm...

Dino: Relax it's fine, just tell me what's on your mind.

I gave him a relaxing smile and he looked a bit worried before his gaze softened and he continued talking.

Paul: Just know that this wasn't my intention but, I fell in love with you Dino. When we became teammates at prema I started to realise this and I wanted to hide it but I can't. I can't hide my feelings for you anymore. I'm sorry Din but I love you. And if you want to hate me hate me for it but I didn't mean to fall in love with you.

My eyes widened when Paul told me he's in love with me to. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back into my neck. Before I could look up again I heard the door open and close again. When I opened my eyes I saw that Paul was gone.

That was the moment I realised I fucked up.

I started crying and called Fred.

Fred: Dino what's up?

Dino: Fred... please I need you...

Fred: Where are you.

Dino: my- my- my room...

Fred: I'm there in a minute try to breath Dino.

He stayed on the phone while I kept crying after a minute the door got opened and the next thing I felt was Fred hugging me closely to his chest.

I let out everything what happend, from my feelings for Paul to Paul confessing to me and walking away after that. Fred tried to calm me down while I kept crying into his chest softly. After a while I fell asleep into Fred's chest.

Paul pov:

fuck Fuck FUCK I ran back to my dads room after I left Dino's room I was crying. When I was in front of the door I knocked once before dad opened the door. He saw the tears in my eyes and on my cheeks he pulled me into a hug immediately.

Lewis: Shshsh you okay Paul, don't worry your fine. Your safe I promise.

Lewis pulled me into the room still trying to shush me and calm me down from crying.

Lewis: What happend Paul?

Paul: I told him I liked him and he closed his eyes and tilted his head into his neck and then I left.

Lewis: And why did you leave Paul?

Paul: I couldn't hear him rejecting me.

Lewis: But he never rejected you baby, he just was shocked. Send him a short text and go to sleep. You can stay here with me and Nico if you want.

Paul: I'll text him, thank you dad and papa.

Nico who was laying in bed said: All good kiddo.

Private chat between Din❤️ and Paul🩶

Paul🩶: Hey Din, sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I hope that one day you can forget about this and we can just be friends. Your still my best friend Din🤍

After I sent the text to Dino I cuddled up to dad and papa and we fell asleep.