27.

Mark pov:

Oscar just left the elevator, right after Oscar said something about Jenson I texted Nico.

Private chat between schnitzel🇩🇪 and kangaroo🇦🇺:

Kangaroo🇦🇺: Oscar just saw a dark haired man a little shorter that Jenson getting into Jenson's room.

Schnitzel🇩🇪: I'll get it in the diagram thanks Mark!

I heard the pling of the elevator. What told me I arrived at the floor I wanted to be. I quickly grabbed my second keycard out of my pocket and I opened the door, before I could walk in I heard multiple voices I could recognise 3 of those quickly the voices of Lance, Stoffel and Fernando. I quickly hid myself in the bathroom when I listened to the conversation.

Lance: Papà I heard something by the door of your hotelroom.

Nando: I bet it's nothing Lance.

Stoffel: Oh really?

Nando: What are you insinuating Stof?

Stoffel: Maybe a nice person that likes to join you into your bed?

Nando: Stoffel there is nobody in the room right now.  But you two should go to bed Lance you have to drive tomorrow and Stof you have to sit in the garage.

Stoffel: Please papà just tell us.

Nando: Stoffel please, give me some time I'll tell you guys soon I'm just not ready.

Stoffel: Papà why didn't you tell us that already. Take your time. But good night papà

Lance: Good night.

After I heard the door open and close again when I opened the bathroom door again walking into the room. I pulled Nando who still stood in front of the door in a tight hug from behind laying my head on his shoulder.

I got a punch against my thigh before Nando said: Your such a stupid asshole sometimes.

Mark: And why am I an asshole darling.

Nando: You knew the boys were here.

Mark: I didn't know that dear but I hid myself and you don't have to tell them yet Nano.

Nando: Okay true.

Mark: And about the asshole comment I maybe am one but I love yours most.

I gave him a wink while he started blushing.

Nando: Gosh I hate you sometimes.

Mark: I love you to Nano.

Nando: I love you more cariño

I picked him up and carried him to bed where I laid him down before I laid down next to him and he cuddled up against my chest. We fell asleep cuddling like that

Jenson pov:

I just sneaked my boyfriend into my hotelroom, I think maybe Mark's kid saw us but I'm not sure. I'll find out tomorrow.

???: Chéri, what's going on in that beautiful head of yours.

Jenson: I think Mark's kid saw us together but I'm not sure.

???: He's young maybe he doesn't recognise me and else you van explain to your friends what you were thinking when you hid me in your room.

Jenson: Okay babe, good night.

I gave my boyfriend a kiss and cuddled a little closer into his chest.

???: I love you Jenson Button.

Jenson: I love you to Romain Grosjean.

We fell asleep quickly after

Dino pov:

Fuck I thought. I knew I had a crush on Paul for a little longer than a year now. I knew he would never like me back and now I also lied to my new (grid) family that I was getting called by Ollie even though he wasn't. I wasn't ready to tell them I was gay let alone I was in love with Paul.

Fred, Kimi and Ollie always joke about it. But I know Paul wasn't in love with me. He couldn't be, I'm not special enough for a man like Paul.

My thoughts got shattered by a knock on my hotelroom door, I opened the door to see Paul standing in front of the door.

Paul: Din, we got to talk

I let him in and he started talking.

————————————
A/N: A little chapter with a little cliffhanger. The chapter about the qualifying is coming a little later tomorrow (I got to work😌).