57. Practise and sprint quali

Mark pov:

I just arrived in the paddock, Nico, Kevin and Max weren't here on Thursday so I was hoping they would be here today.

Jenson walked next to me telling me about an vacation he was planning for him and Romain.

Seb had gone to the paddock before us so we knew he probably would be at sky, at Ferrari or at Sauber with his kids.

We walked into the building. When we walked up the stairs we already heard some sounds coming from the commentary room.

Mark: Seb's here already I guess.

I opened the door to see my blond ex-teammate and good friend standing in the middle of the room.

Mark: Nico!

I rushed into the room and pulled him into a tight hug.

Nico: Auw.

I let go of his body almost immediately while Jenson also gave Nico a hug, when Jenson hugged him I saw Nico's face twist in pain. Jenson also saw it because he immediately let Nico go.

Mark: What's up Nic where do you feel pain.

Nico: It's nothing.

Mark: Nico not this again, what's up?

Nico: It's nothing Mark.

Jenson looked at us confused but I decided to ignore that.

Mark: Then where were you? Why are you in pain and why did you confirm to cheat on Lewis because I don't believe you did so does JB.

Nico: I'm in pain because I fell off my motorcycle, I landed on my chest so it's all painful, I've been in Italy the last few days because I needed some me time.

Mark: Nic, last time you said that you ended up in the hospital. Because of him.

Nico: He is in jail for that, and I'm fine just a week where I've been in Italy.

Jenson: Where is your phone Nic, you didn't pick up my calls.

Nico got his phone out of his pocket making me realise something was up. I know there is no way he'll say something with JB present if he even says something.

Nico: I had it off, sorry for worrying you all.

Mark: It's fine but uhm... I need your help tomorrow night, with my you know so can you come to my hotel room right after quali?

Nico looked at me shocked and happy before he nodded.

Nico: Never thought you would really do it but Ofcource.

Jenson: What?

Nico: You will find out.

Seb walked in a bit shocked Nico was there. Still he gave him a tight hug, Nico groaned what made Seb scared. He told Seb the story of the crash.

Seb: I don't forgive you for what you did to Lewis, but you're my mate so yea I should've acted differently. Even though I wasn't wrong.

Nico: Ofcource man, danke for even giving me a chance. (Thanks)

Seb: Always.