15. The night before

Kevin pov:

After all the debriefs I went to my hotelroom and I took a shower. I just stepped inside of the shower when I heard a knock on my hotelroom door. I decided to just continue taking my shower and I hoped the person at the door would come back later. Until I heard a voice.

Nico: Kevin, can you let me in please? I want to talk about how qualifying went.

When I heard Nico his voice I stepped out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked up to the door. When I opened the door I saw Nico's eyes scan over my body checking me out when I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the room. Nico kept staring at my body.

Kevin: Skat my eyes are up here.

Nico blinked a few times and said: Sorry Prinz your just to beautiful like this.

Kevin: What's up?

Nico: I just don't wanna be on my own right now. After qualifying.

Kevin: I understand Nic, if you want you can settle yourself in my bed. I'll finish my shower real quick and then I'll join you alright.

Nico: Alright.

I walked toward the shower and I stepped back under it. After a few minutes I heard the bathroom door open. I quickly realised that Nico must have walked in the bathroom, until I felt the door of the shower open and I felt a person standing behind me.

Kevin: Nic?

I felt 2 strong arms wrap around my waist.

Nico: Yes Kev?

Kevin: Just checking it was you.

Nico pulled me against his body. He reached over me to grab a bottle of shampoo because he saw I wanted to grab the bottle of shampoo. I looked at him and asked

Kevin: please skat just give me the bottle I wanna wash my hair.

Nico: Uhm... No I'll do it for you.

I let out a sigh, but I let Nico open the bottle and massage the shampoo into my hair. When we stepped out of the shower we decided to go watch a movie in bed. I was asleep really fast on Nico's chest.

Logan pov:

I was preparing myself for my date with Oscar. I was a bit nervous but I was ready. I mean we already kissed at the movie night at Seb and Kimi's house. I was going to ask him if he wanted to become my boyfriend tonight. I've had feelings for him since we were in F3 together. When I had my outfit on I fixed my hair, fixed my perfume and got ready to go to the hotel lobby to meet Oscar.

 When I had my outfit on I fixed my hair, fixed my perfume and got ready to go to the hotel lobby to meet Oscar

(This is Logan's outfit)

When I got ready I sent dad a text that I was going on my date. He and papa wished me luck. Then I went downstairs to meet Oscar for our date.