17.

-private chat between darling❤️ and mon chéri❤️-

Darling❤️: Jens?

Mon chéri❤️: Yes love.

Darling❤️: When are you landing in Monaco?

Mon chéri❤️: Mark says in around 2 hours. When does your plane land?

Darling❤️: In 1,5 hours.

Mon chéri❤️: Is it a nice flight. With Kevin I mean?

Darling❤️: Yea I'm in the middle between him and Nico after they tried to kill each other for the seat by the window💀

Mon chéri❤️: Oh my lord. I'm happy we can fly with Mark his private jet😂

Darling❤️: I get that Jens. Shall I wait for you at the airport so we can go home together?

Mon chéri❤️: That's fine love. We just have to make sure Britney doesn't see us. After he heard us yk...

Darling❤️: That's fine Jens. I'll see you when you land. I'll wait in the car alright?

Mon chéri❤️: Okay I'll meet you there😘 I love you darling.

Darling❤️: I love you to chéri😘

-private chat between waffle🇧🇪 and rose🇩🇪-

Waffle🇧🇪: Nico?

Rose🇩🇪: Stoffel?

Waffle🇧🇪: Do you know something about Nando having a relationship. I would like to know it for a Dutch gossip group I'm in.

Rose🇩🇪: If you'll add me in that group I'll tell you everything I know alright?

Waffle🇧🇪: But you don't speak Dutch

Rose🇩🇪: En als ik dat wel doe (And if I do)

Waffle🇧🇪: I'll add you

-D.G.G.-

*Stof added Nico Rosberg*
*Stof named Nico Rosberg Rose*

Nico: Wat doet hij hier hij spreekt geen Nederlands. (What is he doing here he doesn't speak Dutch)

Maxie: Rose spreekt wel Nederlands. (Rose does speak Dutch)

Rose: Ik heb info over Nando, maar dan wil ik ook iets weten. (I have information about Nando, but than I want to know something to)

Maxie: Deal

Rose: Ik weet dat Nando iemand heeft, ik weet geen naam of zoiets maar deze persoon heeft iets te maken met f1 zover ik gehoord heb. (I know Nando is seeing someone, I don't know a name or something but this person has something to do with f1.)

Stof: En wat wil jij weten Rose? (And what do you want to know Rose?)

Rose: Ik weet dat Jenson iemand heeft maar ik weet niet wie. Ik wil eigenlijk weten of iemand iets weet of een idee heeft ofzo zodat ik zelf kan zoeken?  (I know that Jenson is seeing someone but I don't know who. I actually want to know if someone knows who he's seeing or has a idea or something I can use to look for myself?)

Hulkie: Wat weet je wel? (What do you know?)

Rose: Het is een Frans of Frans sprekende persoon (It's a French or French speaking person.)

Hulkie: Ik weet niks sorry. (I don't know anything sorry.)

Nyck: Dit klinkt heel stom maar Romain? (This is going to sound stupid but Romain?)

Hulkie: Nee dan had ik dat geweten. (No than I would've known.)

Rose: Dan had ik het ook gezien. (Than I would've seen it to.)

Nyck: Alright.

Nico (Britney) pov:

I closed my phone when I felt something heavy on my shoulder, I looked to my side to see Jenson asleep with his head on my shoulder. I heard a chuckle comming from Mark who was sitting in front of me, when I looked at him he indeed was laughing about the fact Jenson was asleep on my shoulder but I also saw concern in his face.

Nico: What are you worried about Mark?

Mark: It's nothing it's a bit silly.

Nico: Just tell me maybe I can help you.

Mark: I'm going to meet Fer his gridparents this week and I really don't know what to do or how to act.

Nico: Listen Mark just show them how much you love and care for Nando. Show them and Nando that you respect them, Nando is in a very protective gridfamily so make sure his parents see how much you love, care and respect Nando. If his parents like you his brothers will come.

Mark: How do you know that?

Nico: You'll find out. But just trust me Mark it'll be fine, just be yourself.

Mark: Thanks Nico.

Nico: No problem bud. I'm also scared, Lewis his gridkids are coming to our house tomorrow and I don't know how to act.

Mark: Just be yourself, if you show them who Nico Rosberg is there is no way they won't like you.

Nico: Thanks Mark.

After our plane landed I grabbed my luggage and went home.

Knowing Lewis wouldn't be home for a few more hours. I made some dinner and when Lewis came home we just ate, I told him that I was very nervous about meeting the boys. Lewis assured me that they will like me.

We went to bed after dinner, the boys would come at 3pm so we could sleep in. We watched a movie and Lewis fell asleep cuddling me after around 1 hour.

My thoughts of this man on my chest in my embrace bought me back to a conversation we had earlier this weekend about coming out with our relationship. Lewis and I made the deal when we started dating that we would wait until the both of us were retiring, but Lewis is complaining more and more about the fact that we can't be a couple in the paddock and as soon as we get seen together it is in all the gossip papers. He also told me he is done sneaking me around into the paddock, like sneaking me into his drivers room after a race or qualifying. I told him he first should tell Ferarri about his sexuality and if Ferarri was okay with Lewis being bisexual and being in a relationship with a male, we would think about coming out.

I never had a problem with coming out, to my fans it always has been very clear I am gay. I never really came out but a lot of fans just realised that I'm gay, I have known I wanted to be out with Lewis since the summer night in Greece in 2016 when I proposed to him. I promised him to stay with him even though it still could take 10 years before we would come out when I married him in the summer of 2017.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

- Some hints on JB his partner. Any guesses on who it is?

- What would be the reason Nico knows so much about Fernando his gridparents?

-I wanted to upload this earlier sorry that I couldn't do it, my exam week just finnished so I have full days of school again :(