40.

Kimi pov:

I slowly woke up knowing today was the day where we had family dinner with all the in-laws. Seb was still asleep on my chest I pulled him a little closer.

I looked on my phone to see the time, it's 11 am. Knowing we don't have to be at papa and Isä's house until 3/3.30 pm I stayed in bed to cuddle a little more with Seb until he woke up.

After around 20 minutes Seb started to move a little bit with made me realise he was going to wake up.

Kimi: Good morning Kulta.

Seb groaned a bit not wanting to wake up yet. He tried to hide his face into my chest. I chuckled and pulled him a little closer.

Kimi: Sebby, I know you don't want to get out but we have to be at Mika and Michael's in 3 hours.

Seb immediately looked up into my eyes sleepy tears still in his eyes. Which he wiped away quickly. Before he said a bit more enthusiastically.

Seb: Papa?

I chuckled knowing I had to get out of bed within the  5 minutes.

Kimi: Yes kulta, we have dinner with the gridfamily tonight remember?

Seb turned a bit red because he forgot, he tried to hide his face in my chest again.

Kimi: It's all good rakas.

Seb immediately looked up again before he realised that we still were in bed he tried to get out of my arms but I held him tight.

Seb: Kimi let me go please. We have to get up else we'll be late.

Kimi: Can I first get a good morning and a kiss please.

Seb looked at me before he laid  down in my arms again.

Seb: Good morning Schatz.

He gave me a loving kiss. When he pulled away I let him go when he stood infront of the closet he realised I was still in bed.

He turned around and grabbed my feet while he tried to pull me out of the bed. I started laughing and this made Seb also laugh.

Kimi: Kulta, you can also just ask if I can come out of bed.

Seb: Mein lieber lieber Kimi, can you come out of bed so we can go to papa and isä on time. (My dear dear Kimi)

Kimi: Ofcource Sebby.

I also got out of our bed. We both got changed. This didn't go really well because last night I hid all of Seb his shirts and hoodies so he had to wear one of my shirts. He wanted my Ferrari hoodie so I gave it to him. We ate some breakfast and watched an episode of our favourite series Grey's anatomy. When the episode was done we got in the car and drove to Mika and Michael.

In the car we got the discussion who took who with them.  We were sure of the fact Nico took Lewis with him. Seb thought Nando would take Jenson with him while I was thinking about Mark and Jenson as a 3 people relationship. For Jenson Seb thought Nando while I thought Nando and Mark. Kevin's partner couldn't come and for Mick Seb thought Lance and or Esteban and I shared this opinion with him. We arrived as third there was a Mercedes parked we both quickly realised that was Nico and Lewis's car. And a Porsche which made me and Seb realise Mark was there but we didn't know with who.

We rang on the bell and Mika opened the door I immediately gave him a hug after me Seb also gave Mika a hug. Before Mika and Seb got out of their hug Michael walked in. Seb immediately flew into his arms.