7.

Lewis pov:

We were in the middle of the second cars movie when I looked around me. I gasped at what i saw.

- Seb and Kimi were cuddling on one side of the couch next to me and Fernando was cuddling a pillow on the other side. Seeing Seb and Kimi like this made me kind of jealous because I also want to do that with my partner.

- I looked to a other couch on the other side of the room, on the right side Logan and Oscar were cuddling eachother closely, Oscar his head was on Logan his chest while Logans head rested on Oscar his hair. I think they look super cute so I snaped a quick picture and tell myself to ask Logan about his relationship with Oscar. On the other side Mick, Lance and Esteban were cuddling they also looked close but I just let them be.

-In one of the beanbags infront of the tv George and Alex were sleeping together, Alex laying almost completely on top of George. I should also ask George how he is feeling about Alex. Val and Zhou shared a other beanbag Zhou was focussed on the movie while Val was watching some memes on his phone.

-Charles, Pierre and Yuki were sitting next to me on the last couch but they were focussed on the movie. And Checo went home already.

- Max and Stoffel were having a conversation in Dutch while Danny was sitting on Max his lap Daniel had his head burried in Max's neck and he looked like he was asleep. In the beanbag next to them Carlos was playing with Lando's hair while cuddling him from behind while the young Brit was struggling to stay awake. I got more and more jealous about all the couples in the room, even more because I knew it would take a long time for me and my partner to become open about our relationship.

-The only 2 people i couldn't see were Kevin and Nico until I looked in the last beanbag. This beanbag was in a darker corner of the room and in this beanbag Kevin was peacefully sleeping in Nico's arms while Nico his head was burried in Kevin his neck. I was super confused because I thought they hated each other, but now I think they made thier rivalry up so people woulnd't find out. That is a smart idea aslong as you don't sleep like that when the whole grid can see you.

The next morning I woke up from my phone. When I opened my phone I saw that I had gotten a text.

Private chat between: My love💜 and ????:
(The texts Lewis gets come from my love💜 so Lewis is ???)

My love💜: Lew?

???: Yes love?

My love💜: We ran out of noodles and I would like some noodles🥺.

???: You know what I'll say goodbye to george and Logan and then I'll get some noodles for you before I come home 💜😘.

My love💜: Your the best 🥰❤️.

My love💜: Maybe you can invite Logan and George over to our house, you know to meet me and some family time for the three of you?

???: That's a great idea love. But you are also a part of the family don't forget that.

???: I'll say goodbye to the boys and I come home.

My love💜: Okay Lew, drive save 😘.

???: I always do my love💜.

Lewis put his phone back in his pocket with a smile, at this point everybody is awake and some guys already went home. Lewis stood up and pulled George in a hug

Lewis: I'm going, make sure you get home safe okay Georgie?

George: I will dad sorry, I mean Lewis sorry.

Lewis: It's okay kid if you want to call me dad call me dad, and if you want to call me Lewis call me Lewis. Logan also calls me dad and as long as you are comfortable it's okay for me okay?

George: Okay thanks dad.

Lewis: It's okay Georgie.

Then I went to Logan and he pulled Logan in a hug.

Lewis: I'm going, I see you in Austalia.

Logan: Yup, I really liked it dad.

Lewis: That's great Lo. Have some more fun and I'll see you soon.

I thanked Seb and Kimi really quick and I drove to the store to grab the noodles my partner asked for.

Fernando pov:

I woke up to a incoming call and when I looked on the screen I saw my boyfriend his name I quickly walk out of the room to take the call:

???: Hello darling.

Nando: Hola mi amor.

???: How are you darling.

Nando: It's fine cariño, I just kinda miss you. But how are you?

???: I'm good. I just missed you next to me last night.

???: So my little softy you missed me?

Nando: Oh shut it.

Nando: But yea I miss you.

Nando: Te amo (I love you)

???: I love you to darling

???: I have to go to work, I'm home at 1.

Nando: I'll make sure I'm home before that.

???: Great.

After the call Fernando and Stoffel thanked Seb and Kimi and they went home.

------------------------–---------

A/n: And some guesses on the partners of Nando and Lewis?