14. Qualifying

Nando Pov:

I woke up on a hard but comfortable pillow the weird thing was that the pillow moved. When I opened my eyes I quickly realised why.

Mark: Good morning darling. Did you have a good sleep?

Nando: Good morning mi amor, I slept fine I had a comfortable pillow.

Mark chuckled and said: Good to know I'm a good pillow for you.

I lifted my head off his chest and looked him in his eyes. Then I gave him a kiss, and then the alarm went off.

Nando: Mark,Can't we both call in sick I wanna stay with you.

Mark: Dear we can't do that. If you just stay safe you can sleep here again tonight, deal.

Nando: Deal.

We got out of bed and after I got changed I walked up to Mark, I gave him a kiss and a hug and he wished me luck and told me to stay safe, then I left the room to go back to my own.

3rd person pov (a random mouse or something):

After Mark got changed and Nando left he went to the hotel restaurant where he would meet JB and Nico and eat breakfast with them. When I got down I saw Nico sitting at a table already with a bit of a annoyed face.

Mark: What's up Rose?

Nico: JB that's up.

Mark: Oh ohw, what did he do.

Nico: Let's just say he was doing something I really didn't want to hear so I went to Lewis his room.

Mark: Do I want to know what you heard?

Nico: Let's just say he did what I asked you to do quiet.

Mark: Oh god, but who was JB fucking then?

Nico: I don't know a name but it's someone French if I listen to the petnames I heard.

Mark: Who can it be than

Nico: I don't know. But I don't know if I want to know.

Mark: Was it that bad?

Nico: Mate I understand French and I really wish I didn't know French.

Then JB joined the table with some breakfast.

Jenson: Hey mates. How did y'all sleep?

Mark: Hey man. I slept good mate.

Nico: Bonjour Jenson, j'ai bien dormi, je n'avais juste pas besoin de t'entendre faire l'amour hier soir.
(Goodmorning Jenson, I slept fine I just didn't need to hear you having sex last night)

Jenson: What...

Nico: Just ask your chéri what it means.

Jenson turned completely red.

Jenson: Oh shit. You heard that didn't you.

Nico: True, I was lucky I could that me and my partner could go to my partner's room. Next time just keep it down a bit please.

Jenson: Yes Nico.

The 3 man ate their breakfast and walked to the track. When they almost were at the paddock Nico didn't want to walk anymore.

Nico: JB can you bend trough your knees a little bit.

Jenson bend trough his knees so Nico could jump on his back. Mark laughed when he turned around and saw Jenson carrying Nico piggyback.

When the three man sat down in the commentary room.

In Q3 Fernando went wide in turn 6 Nico saw Mark is face go completely white. Nico laid his hand on Mark his knee to calm him down a bit. When Nando got back on track and said he was alright Mark turned back calm. Jenson was to focused to see the panic in Mark his eyes and Mark didn't have a problem with that.

                             -Formula 1 group-

Seb: So does someone want to talk about qualifying?

Nico: No

Daniel: No

Lewis: No

Checo: No

Lando: Yes

Carlos: Yes

Seb: For the people who had a good qualifying: great job keep it up. For the people with a bad qualifying it'll be better tomorrow or in Japan.

Oscar: Even for alpine?

Nando: Oscar 😂

Pierre: SHUT UP.

Esteban: OSCAR AND NANDO YOU GUYS LEFT US!!!

Nando: I would do it again.

Oscar: I'm thankful for a lot my manager did for me but I'm the most thankful that he got me away at alpine.

Nando: Your manager is amazing Oscar.

Seb: *cough* SIMP *cough*

Nando: Shut it Baldie.

Kimi: NANDO IF YOU INSULT SEB AGAIN I'LL FUCKING END YOU!!

Lewis:🍿

Nando: I'm sorry Seb.

Kimi: PUT THAT POPCORN AWAY LEWIS NOW!

Lewis: Or what?

*Kimi added Nico Rosberg to the chat*

Lewis: 🖕🏻

Nico Rosberg: What am I doing here?

Val: Kimi and Nando were fighting. Lewis was eating popcorn and didn't put it away when Kimi asked him so he added you.

Nico Rosberg: Ah I'll leave then alright?

*Nico Rosberg left the chat*

Zhou: What

Lando: The

Charles: Fuck

Alex: Just

Pierre: Happend

George: AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALBONO🎉🎉

Logan: Happy birthday Alex💙🎉

Pierre: Happy birthday Alex

Alex: Thanks guys💙.