50. Brocedes...

Nico (Britney) pov:

I heard Lewis leave, I didn't dare to look up. It was easier this way. I heard footsteps approaching me.

Lewis: Nico be honest with me. I need to know, I've got the right to know.

I still didn't look at him.

Lewis: Alright than this is it.

Lewis: 16 years like this tossed out of the window really Nico?

I heard the pain, hurt and sadness in his voice but still I didn't look up.

Lewis: NICO FUCKING ANSWER ME!

I heard Roscoe coming out of his bed to check on his dads.

Lewis: Hey bud, I've got to talk to papa go back to bed, come on Ros go.

Lewis waited a little before he started again

Lewis: Nico please I have to know if I'm making the wrong assumptions or if I really married a man that I don't know.

Lewis: COME ON NIC IF YOU LOVE ME THAT MUCH DO SOMETHING YOU ASSHOLE! TELL ME YOU CHEATED OR NOT BUT DON'T GO AND STARE TO THE FLOOR LIKE YOU'RE SO SO SCARED, BECAUSE IF YOU CHEATED YOU KNEW I WOULD'VE REACTED LIKE THIS!

Lewis waited a minute or 5 to collect himself and to wait for a reaction from me. When I didn't give one he did something I thought he never would.

I heard a sound of metal falling down on the counter top.

Lewis: As soon as I step out that door we're done Nico, you aren't getting a second chance.

I felt the tears coming up in my eyes but I decided to let him walk away. I heard him screaming one more time.

Lewis: I'll collect my stuff on Monday or Tuesday. I'll mail the divorce papers as soon as possible.

I heard the front door open and close again before I looked up. My assumption was right because on the other side of the counter top laid Lewis's wedding ring.

I broke down crying knowing this was the end of the relationship between me and the person I love the most, my other half, my best friend. I also knew I couldn't do anything else than make him hate me

Lewis pov:

The moment I closed the front door of our house I started crying, I got in my car and started driving I didn't want to go to Seb immediately but I also knew I needed him most and that he would be the only person who could calm me right now.

The moment I parked my car in front of Seb and Kimi's I only saw Seb's car standing there. I hoped Kimi was aware of the fact there was a chance I was coming. I rang the bell and the door got opened by Seb, his face immediately dropped when he saw me and the tears on my cheeks.

Seb: He didn't, please tell me he didn't.

Before I could give an answer he opened his arms. I immediately returned the hug while Seb closed the door behind me. The moment my head fell on his shoulder I started crying again. Seb still trying to calm me moved us to the couch before he made some tea.

When he gave me my cup he grabbed one of my hands.

Seb: Please Lew tell me he didn't.

Lewis: I asked him, he started staring to the floor and he didn't look up. He didn't do anything not even when I told him I would divorce him, nothing Seb like he just didn't care anymore.

Seb immediately hugged me.

Seb: Do you want me to ask him tomorrow?

I nodded slowly, Seb still trying to calm my crying. When we heard the backdoor open.