22.

(A/N: I don't want to create a image I don't believe what happens at red bull I just made it this way for the story I believe it's important to know what happend but for the story I made it like this)

Private chat between: Seb and Lewis

Seb: LEWIS!

Seb: LEWIS REPLY TO ME!

Seb: LEWIS HAMILTON I WON'T ASK YOU A FORTH TIME TO REPLY!!!

Lewis: What's up Seb?

Seb: *Sends a screenshot of Lewis his instagram post* WHO IS THAT WOMAN?

Lewis: ...

Seb: Lewis I'm sorry, I just want to know. I feel a bit hurt you didn't tell me, I'm supposed to be your best friend.

Lewis: Look Seb, I just wasn't ready to tell you. I'm scared for the fact you maybe didn't want to be my friend anymore when you would find it out.

Seb: When I would find what out?

Lewis: I'm bisexual Seb, I'm in a relationship with a man not with a woman.

Seb: Lewis thank you for trusting me with this. I would never reject you for being bi when I'm gay myself and you knew that because I'm dating Kimi remember?

Lewis: Yea Uhm... I kinda forgot that part.

Seb: Are you ready to tell me who it is or am I going to find out trough instagram?

Lewis: If your okay with it you'll find out with the rest of the world on insta.

Seb: 😔😔

Seb: Pretty pretty please🥺

Lewis: Nope sorry Seb but my partner and I decided that everyone who isn't family is going to find out trough instagram.

Seb: So who know?

Lewis: Our parents, my gridkids and a colleague of him. But that was an accident.

Seb: Do I wanna know what happened?

Lewis: It wasn't to bad. Colleague just walked into partners room while we were kissing. So he found out and never told anyone about it.

Seb: And how long have you been a love sick puppy?

Lewis: We're together since 2008...

Seb: WHAT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?

Lewis: You also didn't tell me about you and Kimi.

Seb: True, let's from now on just tell each other everything we want and are comfortable with.

Lewis: 🫱🏾‍🫲🏻

Seb:🫱🏾‍🫲🏻

Lewis pov:

I was laying in bed texting Seb when I heard Nico grabbing some stuff, I stood up and walked towards the little office/ gaming room. I saw Nico typing a little on his laptop.

Lewis: Nicci can I help with something?

Nico: Actually yes Lew, could you answer my questions as honest as you can as like an interview?

Lewis: Uhm... I have to check that really quick mister Hamilton.

Nico stood up and walked towards me he grabbed my waist and kissed my lips quickly but before I could kiss him back he already pulled away giving me a smirk while he walked back to the desk. He knew I didn't like it when he teased me like this.

Lewis: I have some time.

Nico: That's what I thought mister Hamilton.

Nico interviewed me and told me the most important things about the article. It was about the fact Nico and Mark wanted to show the world Christian wasn't guilty by using proof that it wasn't possible. After the interview I knew what kind of proof they were going to use.

Lewis: Is my name going to be in the article?

Nico: Liebe, do you think I'm stupid. Ofcource not.

Lewis: Okay great.

I went back to our room and Nico finished his work.

*Saturday afternoon*

Private chat between: Schnitzel🇩🇪 and Kangaroo🇦🇺:

Kangaroo🇦🇺: Nico?

Schnitzel🇩🇪: Yea

Kangaroo🇦🇺: I'm scared to meet Nando's dads, I mean what if they don't like me?

Schnitzel🇩🇪: Be yourself, show them how much you respect and love Fer, and show respect to them. They probably won't like you immediately but it'll come I promise.

Kangaroo🇦🇺: Okay, thanks man!

Schnitzel🇩🇪: Hey anything for a good mate.

Kangaroo🇦🇺: Aren't you dating a Brit? I believe mate is a Aussie word.

Schnitzel🇩🇪: Mate is a word. NOT ONLY AUSSIES USE IT YOU STUPID KANGAROO

Kangaroo🇦🇺: Okay mate wish me luck.

Schnitzel🇩🇪: Good luck Mark 😂

Kangaroo🇦🇺: Thanks mate