45. Sprint and quali

Private message between: Poika and ?¿?¿:

?¿?¿: Hello Poika, quite a long time ago isn't it. Maybe we should hang out sometime again. Like how we were when you were younger, before you became a spoiled brat. I also hope you cured your sickness so we can be a happy father-son duo again.

Poika: Fuck off, I never want to see you again! Or do I have to remind you of what you did to me.

?¿?¿: Oh Poika, I think that you don't know what you're talking about. You will get back in contact with me! Else I think your "friend" will know it you dirty FAGGOT!!

Seb pov:

I woke up my phone still leaning against my pillow, on my screen was my FaceTime call with Kimi. I absolutely loved giving commentary on formula 1 but I missed my boyfriend so so deeply. Today it was Saturday what meant we had a sprint race and a qualifying session.

I heard a knock on the door, I called to the person they could come in. Within 10 seconds I had a grown man jump on top of me. I ruffled my hand trough his hair.

Seb: Hey Maxie, what's up kid.

Max: I just wanted to cuddle, and I've got a date tomorrow so I wanted to let you know that.

He looked at my phone to see Kimi on there.

Max: ISÄ!!

Kimi started to stir while I gave max a pat against his side.

Kimi groaned: Also Goodmorning Poika.

Max waved to Kimi while I chuckled.

Seb: Good morning Liebe.

Kimi smiled but said: Good morning Kulta.

Max and I talked a little more to Kimi before Kimi went back to sleep and max went back to his room to get ready. I also went down for breakfast.

Commentary room:

Nico was silently cheering for Lewis during the sprint race.

Mark was looking very very frustrated even more when Nando got a penalty for his action against Carlos.

Seb was looking very proud to Max, Charles and Zhou.

Jenson was just enjoying the show and laughing about Nico's dry commentary.

Mark was only sighing and when Nando crashed out he gave a look to JB and Nico who just nodded, afterwards he rushed out.

Formula 1 & co:

Max: YESSSS SPRINT WIN LETS GOOOOO!!!!

Nando: YESS A DNF AND 3 EXTRA PENALTY POINTS‼️‼️‼️

#Blessed: I'm so so sorry Lando but you did great I swear.

Lando: Mh...

Carlos: Omw!

Charles: Carlos what the fuck were you doing!!!

Carlos: YOU WERE IN THE WRONG!

#blessed his hoe: And this is what I meant that these 2 remind me of me and Lewis the only difference is that they probably never fucked.

Carlos: I'm with Lan so no.

Kevin: Nico where are you?

🦕: Prema squad assemble!!