18. The Hamilton family

Lewis pov:

I woke up on a human side pillow which I quickly identified as my husband, I looked up so see him still sleeping this made me snuggle a little more into his body. After a few minutes I felt Nico's arm move over my back. I looked up into Nico's eyes.

Lewis: Good morning my love.

Nico groaned and said in a sleepy voice: Guten Morgen, meine Liebe. (Good morning my love)

The fact Nico spoke German made me realise that he was still tired. I pushed myself up on my elbow and I gave Nico a fast kiss on his lips. When I tried to move away from him Nico grabbed my waist to keep me close to him. He connected our lips again, i felt his hands running trough my hair while I pulled my arms around his neck. Nico took the lead in our kiss his tongue moving in my mouth playing with mine until we heard my alarm go off. Nico pulled away catching his breath while I grabbed my phone from the nightstand. I looked at the time and saw it was 8 am then I looked at Nico, he looked at me with pleasing eyes like he was asking me to stay in bed a little longer. I set a new alarm at 10 am because we both had nothing to do and the boys wouldn't come before 3 pm.

Nico: Lew don't we need to get out?

Lewis: We have 2 more hours.

Nico: That's great.

Nico pulled me back into his chest where I cuddled back onto his chest. We both fell asleep quickly after that.

3rd person pov:

Nico and Lewis both woke up from the alarm at 10 am. Nico was whining again saying he didn't want to wake up and get out of our bed. After a few kisses and some more cuddles Lewis finally got Nico out of the bed. After eating breakfast together the two man decided to watch a movie before the Logan and George came to their house. They also had a little talk about coming out. They decided that if Ferrari was fine with Lewis being bi and married to a man, that they'll come out on instagram.

*Later that afternoon*

George pov:

Me and Logan were sitting in my car together, we were driving to our dads house. Logan and I were both absolutely thrilled to meet papa and see dad his house.

When we arrived we rang the bell in front of the gate, after a few seconds we heard a voice.

Lewis: Hello how can I help you?

George: Dad? Can you let us in please.

Lewis: Yes Ofcource!

The gate opened and I drove my car in while I saw Logan getting more and more exited. When we parked the car we saw dad already outside by the front door Logan ran up to dad and jumped into his arms while I walked to dad a little slower when I came to him I also hugged dad.

Lewis: Did you two miss me that much.

Logan: A bit... But I'm mostly very very excited!

George: Me to dad.

Lewis: haha that's good, Nico will be back in a little, he forgot a meeting for his work again.

Logan and I laughed thinking back to the chats dad sent when papa was but 35 minutes late in a meeting. We went inside and when we walked into the house. Dad gave us a little tour trough the house, when we got into the living room my attention immediately went to a picture hanging above the sofa.

(Pretend this is Lewis and Nico)

George: Dad?

Lewis: Yes Georgie?

George: Is this you and Nico?

Lewis: Yup, this was on our wedding in 2017.

George: You didn't tell us that.

Lewis: True, I didn't really think it would matter if we are dating, engaged or married.

Logan: True, for me it doesn't matter.

George: No same I was just a bit confused.

Lewis: I get that Georgie, but I'm still Lewis Hamilton don't worry.

George: Wait... did Nico take your last name?

Lewis: Yes.

Before dad could say anything more we heard the front door unlock. Logan and I looked eachother in the eyes. Before we heard the door close again. I immediately looked at Lewis to get the confrontation that the person who just opened the door is Nico. Lewis nodded to tell us it was Nico. Before Logan and I could walk to the door we both felt a hand on our shoulder.

Nico: George, Logan nice to meet you guys.

Logan pulled Nico immediately pulled Nico in a hug, I joined the hug a few seconds later. After a minute or so I heard.

Nico: Lewis put that camera away I swear to god.

Lewis: Hell no Nic.

I pulled myself out of the hug when I saw Lewis making pictures of us. Logan rushed towards Lewis to try and grab his phone to delete the photos while I tried to run after Lewis for the phone. Nico just laughed. After a few moments Logan had Lewis his phone in his hands and held it above Lewis his head so he couldn't reach it.

Nico: Logan throw it to me I'll unlock the phone.

Logan threw the phone to Nico who unlocked the phone and deleted the photos. All while Lewis was still trying to reach his phone. He couldn't reach it because Nico was standing on tippy toes and held the phone above his own head. Me and Logan were dying out of laughter. After this little joke we went to make dinner together (it was more Nico and Logan cooking and me and Lewis tasting). Then we ate dinner and went to bed early so we could go to IKEA in the morning.

————————————————
A/N: Is there stuff you would like to read about the Hamilton family?