43.

Seb pov:

If there is one thing I didn't miss after I retired it'll be standing up early to catch a plane. Still when I said yes to my new job I knew that this would happen again.

Still when I heard the alarm I cuddled Kimi a little closer. Kimi groaned, trying to put the alarm off.

Seb: Sorry Kim.

Kimi: It's all fine Kulta. Do you want me to wake up with you?

Seb: There is no need to Liebe, I'll miss you though.

Kimi cuddled me again stroking my back while sniffing up my scent.

Kimi: I'll miss you to Sebby. But I'm happy you're going to enjoy your new job. And Sebby we'll just call at nights. I love you and I'll miss you this weekend but after the weekend I'll pick you up at the airport deal?

Seb: Deal, and I love you to.

I gave Kimi a kiss before I changed into some other clothes, before I left I crawled back onto the bed giving Kimi an other kiss.

I got out of the house walking towards my car. I started driving towards the airport humming along with the music.

Mark pov:

What did I ever do wrong to deserve this. It was 6 am on a Wednesday and I was in the car with Nico and Jenson. The music was blasting trough the speakers, both of them singing or more screaming along with the music of Britney Spears. I sighed again feeling utterly bad for the person that will join our trio as a commentator and interviewer today.

Because I wouldn't be happy to start a new job. Having to be at the airport at 6.30 am, and then having to fly for 13 hours in a private jet with 3 other guys you (almost) don't know. While 2 of them are already on the energy level a normal human being can only handle after being awake for a few hours.

We arrived a bit early already boarding the plane, we settled ourselves down while we waited for our boss to lead our new colleague to us.

I was hoping they chose someone with a bit of experience so we didn't need to explain what f1 is to our new colleague.

Seb pov:

I met my new boss and he lead me to the plane where my new colleagues were waiting.

I walked into the plane after the boss. I immediately heard Britney Spears music blasting trough some speakers.

Boss: NICO AND JENSON PUT THAT MUSIC OFF AND KEEP MARK ALIVE PLEASE!

Nico: But where is the fun then?

Mark: Me being alive that's the fun.

Jenson: That's the question you aren't fun.

Mark: OH SHUT IT MATE!!

Boss: STOP IT! WHAT IS YOUR NEW COLLEAGUE GOING TO BE THINKING.

Boss: Gentlemen, I want you guys to meet your new colleague even though I think you guys will know him. Sebastian Vettel.

I walked in with a slight smile, Nico immediately jumped up and gave me a hug. Jenson immediately joined our hug to.

Mark gave me a hug when the other 2 had let me go.

The boss left the plane again while we flew towards China.

*Flash forward to Friday morning (before fp1)*

Max pov: