5. Games and movie night

-formula 1 group-

Oscar: Seb?

Oscar: What movie are we going to watch?

Seb: I don't know, I wanted to let you guys chose. Why do you want to suggest something?

Oscar: I thought maybe we can play some games before  we watch the movie so the we all get to know eachother better outside of the track you know.

Seb: I really like that idea Oscar! Maybe everyone can think of games and movies already then we don't have to think about that later.

Oscar: That's fine Seb thanks.

Logan: Seb at what time can does the movie night start?

Seb: Is 7pm okay for everyone? If you want you can stay over for the night.

Everyone:  okay.

-Real life-

It was 7 pm and everybody was sitting in the beanbags or on one of the sofa's of the livingroom. Fernando had brought Stoffel with him because Stoffel is his oldest child.

Seb: Do we want to start with watching a movie or do you guys want to play some games first?

Charles: Can we play games first please.

Seb: Okay and what game do you guys want to play?

Lewis: That depends do you have alcohol?

Seb: Yes why?

George: Can we play truth or dare without alcohol and never have i ever with alcohol after that?

Seb: Let's start with truth or dare then. George you can start.

George: Lewis truth or dare

Lewis: Truth

George: Who is your favourite f1 teammate?

Lewis: Can I switch to dare?

George: Hell no.

Lewis: I think my favourite f1 teammate will be Nico.

George: THAT'S SO RUDE. YOUR MY GODDAMN GRIDDAD!

Seb: George let's just say Lewis has his reasons.

Lewis: Sorry Georgie, but Oscar truth or dare

Oscar: Dare

Lewis started thinking about what he was going to make Oscar do when he thought back about something Logan told him.

Lewis: I dare you to give Logan a kiss on his lips.

Lewis heard Fernando chuckle softly when he said this. Oscar and Logan both turned bright red. Then Oscar stood up and walked towards Logan, He leaned down in front of Logan and kissed him softly when they broke apart Oscar went back to his seat.