36.

Fred pov:

We were having a great laugh about the memes, mostly the last 2 and how Fernando reacted to them. After some time Paul, Ollie and Kimi went out to get some snacks I decided to talk to Dino about how stuff is going with Paul.

Fred: Dino?

Dino: Fred?

Fred: How is stuff going with Paul I mean he was wearing your clothes at breakfast and he still is wearing them, and when I looked at you to try and get confirmation you nodded or was that to Kim?

Dino shyly said: We talked a lot last night and I also confessed my feelings for him, we decided to take it slow for now because we want this thing to work out. We want us to work out.

I stood up and pulled him in a hug.

Fred: That's amazing Dino, and is he a bit of a good kisser?

Dino turned red and whispered: We- we didn't kiss yet.

Fred: Oh sorry, aren't you guys ready or...

Dino: I would love kissing him I just don't want to do that to soon. I mean what if I want to go faster than he wants, or if he thinks I'm a bad kisser.

Fred: Relax Dino, I think he would like that but I would do that in a little more private setting than here in the plane.

Dino giggled and said: Okay, we're going out for dinner tonight so maybe I'll do it tonight.

Before I could reply we heard the sliding door open, Paul walked in a smile immediately forming on his face when he saw me and Dino hugging. He closed the door behind him and placed the drinks on the table.

Paul: Kimi and Ollie will be here in a minute.

Fred: That's fine, and Paul just between the 3 of us "Please treat my little bro right he can't lose you"

Dino gave me a little kick against my leg.

Paul: I love him with everything I have inside of me and I'll show him that every day, I can't lose him either.

Fred: Great.

Dino: Can we please talk about something else than our lovelife please?

I chuckled but before I could continue about the love life of Dino and Paul, Ollie and Kimi walked in with the snacks.

Ollie: Guys me and Kimi had an good idea, what if we just play some truth or dare because we land in 2 hours so we have some time.

Everyone nodded so we decided to start playing.

3rd person pov:

Ollie: Fred, truth or dare.

Fred: I'll say truth.

Ollie: Are you seeing someone?

Fred: Yes but I'm not ready to tell you guys who it is.

Dino: That's fine.

Fred: Paul truth or dare?

Paul: Dare.

Fred didn't really know what he wanted Paul to do until Ollie whispered something in his ear. Fred chuckled and Paul started to regret his choice.

Fred: I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Dino.

Dino looked up to Fred immediately while Fred gave him a smile. Paul who turned a bit red stood up from his chair and took Dino by the hand, walking towards an other room to play the game. Kimi pulled his phone out before Fred spoke up.

Fred: put it on 15 minutes.

Kimi: But that's against the rules...

Ollie: Ki, that's the fun.

Kimi set a timer for 15 minutes and they had a conversation for the time being.

Dino pov:

I was stunned and shocked when Fred said I had to play 7 minutes in heaven with Paul. I looked up at him and he gave me a smile. Then I saw Paul standing up and grabbing my hand to lead me with him.

*in the closet*

Dino: I told Fred about this thing...

Paul chuckled and said: Yea I figured

Dino: I'm sorry about that...

Paul pulled me in a hug.

Paul: It's all good Din.

Dino: Do you like Uhm...

Paul: Do I like what Dino...

Dino: Yea uhm you know, this in the closet the game and stuff?

Paul: Would I like to kiss you is that what you're  asking.

I turned red and whispered: Uhm.... Yea- No- kind of?

Paul stroke his hand over my cheek, he looked at me with the most loving eyes I've ever seen.

Paul: Try it and you'll know

He winked at me while I turned even redder.

Than he cupped his hand onto my face.

Paul: Would you like to kiss me?

Dino: Yes but if you aren't comfortable or ready yet we can wait don't worry.

Paul: And if I say I'd like to kiss you to what would you do?

Dino: I would kiss you.

Paul: Then do it Din.

Dino: Do what?

Dino: Oh wait yea Ofcource.

Paul chuckled before I placed one of my hands on his neck while I rested the other one onto his waist. He turned a bit red. I stepped towards him and I slightly kissed his lips lovingly. I pulled away after a few seconds. Then Paul placed both hands on my waist and he pulled me close before he connected our lips again. We pulled away after a few minutes, both our faces slightly red. Then we heard a knock on the door.

Fred: Is it safe to come in?

Paul: Quick Dino put your pants back on.

Fred: What?!

I chuckled and said: Fred, Paul's joking you'll be fine.

Fred walked in and saw our faces in the combination with Paul's messy hair he quickly realised we kissed.

Fred: So Dino you finally got the balls to kiss him.

I turned bright red.

Paul: How do you know that?

Fred pointed to his hair before Paul went to fix it. After he fixed his hair we went back to the group and we played some more truth or dare. When the plane landed Paul told me to be ready at 7 pm for our date.