64.

Kevin pov:

I ran my hand through my hair while looking at my phone. Shit was everything I thought I didn't know it was Nico on the picture else I would've never said such things about the glasses.

I did know Nico had a period where he had glasses but I thought that was when he was younger and that that was the reason he didn't want to talk about it.

I was in the car now, after Nico got mad over text I walked out of the meeting I had with my engineer to recap the weekend. I knew my engineer wasn't going to be happy but I didn't care.

I knew that Nico was upset with me and I also knew I was in deep shit. I looked on my phone after I had fuelled (is that a word💀😭) the car I looked on my phone and saw that it was flooded with texts, mostly from Romain but also some from Nico.

Private chat between 10 second time penalty and phoenix🐦‍🔥:

Phoenix🐦‍🔥: Jesus Kev! How stupid can you be

Phoenix🐦‍🔥: Nic is never upset fast so you really fucked up.

Phoenix🐦‍🔥: Kev I'm not mad but reply to me.

Phoenix🐦‍🔥: I just called Nico he's truly upset Kev, make sure you get home as soon as you possibly can he needs you.

Phoenix🐦‍🔥: Kevin I can't handle seeing Nico that way, he's sick of what you said. You're my best friend but come home now I can't see my brother like this.

10 second time penalty: What's up? What is wrong with Nico??

Phoenix🐦‍🔥: Kevin just get your ass here Nico has worried sick about you and now you said something about his biggest insecurity. He needs you.

10 second time penalty: I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Phoenix🐦‍🔥: I'll tell him but he needs you Kevin. And he won't make it easy for you.

10 second time penalty: Nic is worth it.

I sighed opening Nico's text while starting the car

Private chat between Mein Prinz👑💖 and mit liv❤️:

Mit liv❤️: Really Kevin... I know my glasses were ugly but I hoped you from everyone YOU could look past it. I think that was too much to ask.

Mein Prinz👑💖: It isn't Nic, I didn't know it was you. I thought you were younger when you had them. I didn't know you wore them while you were karting, I didn't mean to hurt you Nic. I'm sorry I know you're insecure about the fact you wore glasses but I didn't hurt you on purpose. Du er mit liv Nico jeg elsker dig med alt hvad jeg har indeni mig (You are my life Nico, I love you with everything I have inside of me)

Mit liv❤️: Come home please, I need to hear it from you

Mein Prinz👑💖: Almost there.

I locked my phone again speeding the car a little more to rush home. When I arrived home I immediately opened the door walking in. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Nico sitting at the table his hands in his hair.

He looked up when he heard me coming in. I saw the tears in his eyes. I immediately walked up to him.

Kevin: Don't cry, please Nico don't cry. I didn't mean it I didn't know it was you.

Formula 1 groupchat 🏎️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें