13.

Mark pov:

I looked trough my clothes when I started to stress. I couldn't find anything good enough to wear on my dinner with Fernando. I decided to call Nico because of 2 reasons I knew he was in the hotel and Nico knew more than I did about fashion. I grabbed my phone and phoned Nico.

Mark: Nico.

Nico: Yea.

Mark: Help me please.

Nico: Are you in your hotelroom?

Mark: Yup.

Nico: I'm on my way give me 2 minutes.

Mark: Thanks mate.

I hung up the phone. After 2 minutes I heard a knock on my door, when I opened the door I saw Nico standing in front of the door. I let him come in.

Nico: Your stressed. What's up man?

Mark: I'm gonna have a dinner but I really don't know what to wear.

Nico: And out of all of our friends you call me? I mean like I'm not so fashionable.

Mark: I could chose you or no one. JB is still on track, and Lewis has a debrief I believe but I think you know that better than I do.

Nico: Lewis indeed is having a debrief. I'll help. With who do you have this dinner?

Mark: Ohw uhm... just some family.

Nico: If your gonna lie to me I go now. With who does Mark Webber have a date?

Mark: I don't have a date.

Nico stood up from the bed and walked to the door.

Mark: Okay, I have a date.

Nico turned around and asked in a singsong tone: With who?

I let out a sigh and said: Don't laugh and you won't tell anyone. Promise me else I won't say anything.

Nico: I Nico Erik Rosberg promise that I won't laugh about who you are going to date and I won't tell anyone with who you are on a date.

Mark: You can tell Lewis but nobody else.

Nico: Yes alright but now tell me.

Mark: It's Nando.

Nico: OHW TELL ME MORE!! I'LL KEEP QUIET ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU SAY I'LL EVEN KEEP QUIET TO LEWIS IF YOU WANT!!!

Mark: I asked him out for dinner. We have been dating since 2010 now. But I feel like I still need to impress him with my looks for our date even more because I asked him out.

Nico: Ahw, that's cute. You don't need to impress him, he loves you just the way you are Mark. You could show up in a garbage bag and he would still love you. Where are you two going.

Mark: Thanks Nico, We are gonna eat dinner on the roof of the hotel.

Nico: That's romantic mate. Let's look.

After a while Nico chose a outfit for me and when I tried it on.

Nico said: Yes man this is it.