20. The Hamilton family part 3

3rd person pov:

After 2 hours the boys found all the stuff they wanted and they got meatballs from their dads for lunch, Lewis and Nico paid for the products and the four of them loaded the car with the stuud they bought. Then they got into the car. A few minutes into the drive Logan started a discussion named 'what's for dinner'

Logan: Papa, dad what's for dinner.

Nico: I don't know Lo. But I'm driving so you can handle this with Lewis.

George looked out of his window and saw a McDonald's.

George: Dad, can we go to McDonald's?

Logan: YES PLEASE DAD CAN WE GER MCDONALD'S PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

Lewis: That's fine, Nic can you drive there?

Nico: Guys, you all have a race in a little more than a week.

Logan: No papa we had to handle this with dad and dad says it's fine so we can go.

Nico sighed and started driving towards the McDonald's. Logan and George were being super exited in the back of the car.

Nico: Are we going trough the drive or are we gonna eat inside?

Lewis: The drive please love, I don't feel like being watched and photographed.

Nico: That's fine Liebe. Boys think about what you want to eat please I don't wanna wait to long.

Lewis: Impatient as always.

Nico: Yea yea love you to.

George: Can I get a Big Mac menu

Logan: Can I get a 9 chicken nuggets menu.

Nico: That's fine.

Nico drove into the drive through and ordered the 4 menu's. They got their menus and ate their food.

Nico: What do you guys want to do the upcoming days? Cause you two have to go home on Friday right?

Logan: Yea Friday morning my working for Williams starts again.

Nico: Do you have a idea what you want to go and do?

George: CAN WE GO TO THE BEACH??

Lewis: Shall we do a movie afternoon tomorrow and a beach day on Thursday and then Friday you two go home. I have a meeting with Ferrari tomorrow morning but Nico's home.

George: That's fine dad.

Nico: George, Logan is there going to be a moment when we will meet Alex and Oscar when you two are ready.

Logan: I'll wait for a bit but he'll meet you two as soon as I'm ready.

George: I'll ask him but I'm also not completely ready yet.

Nico: That's fine.

Nico: Guys but I'm home tomorrow but I do have a meeting with a colleague about a article we are writing.

George: that's fine.

They drove further after eating their McDonald's. Nico was driving the car one hand on the steering wheel and the other on Lewis his thigh, Lewis was humming along with the music on the radio, George was texting the twitch quartet and Logan was snapping with Oscar.

When they got back at the house of Nico and Lewis they started to build the stuff they bought this went smoother than Nico thought it would go but he didn't have any problems with it. After they build everything up they went to bed.