38.

Nando pov:

I woke up, yesterday I brought out the news I'm staying at Aston Martin until after the 2026 season. Mark wasn't next to me anymore. When I opened my eyes I saw him changing in his sky clothes. He turned around and saw I was awake, he walked back to the bed to give me a kiss.

Mark: Good morning beautiful.

Nando: Good morning Cariño.

I also got out of bed, I grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom, when I looked in the mirror I went kinda crazy

3rd person pov:

Nando: MARK ALAN MOTHERFUCKING WEBBER

Mark walked towards the bathroom with a confused expression on his face. He walked in before he talked to Fernando.

Mark: That's my name, what's up darling.

Nando pointed to a red/purple mark in his neck before he started speaking.

Nando: What is this.

Mark chuckled proudly but said: Well love I think that's a hickey.

Nando: And whose fault is it that I have this thing.

Mark walked up to his boyfriend kissing the hickey in his neck, making Fernando shiver.

Mark: I hope it's mine, else I think we need to have a little talk.

Nando: Ofcource it's yours you silly.

Mark: If you knew the answer already why did you ask?

Nando: To tell you you're going to get some concealer for me to cover this thing

Mark: Sorry babe I'll bring it with me when I get home from sky.

Nando: No because I have a meeting with Aston for some videos for YouTube and I have to be there in an hour.

Mark: Shit... I promised Nico to be a little early. I'll race to the store real quick to grab some concealer for you. I'll bring it then I'll go to sky.

Nando: Thanks mi amor.

Mark: But if you get home please remove the makeup I like to see you're mine and to see I marked you as mine.

He winked at Nando who started blushing, before he rushed out to the store. After an hour Mark arrived at sky.

Mark pov:

I parked my car next to Nico's, he was still sitting in his car with a scared expression. I got out of my car and walked to the driver side door of his car. Nico opened the door and started talking to me.

Nico: I'm scared Mark, what if they don't accept me.

Mark: I'll stay by your side Nic, and JB to I mean there is a huge chance that man is also gay.

Nico got out of his car and we started walking towards our meeting.

Nico: Hulk told me about Romain, JB and Kevin flying back from Japan. Knowing Kevin isn't capable of speaking French. JB is possibly dating Romi. But yea I guess we'll find it out this weekend.

Mark: Huh?

Nico: No nothing nevermind.

Mark: The post was really beautiful mate, it's good to see you two are so happy together.

Nico: Yea thanks man. It hasn't always been easy but aslong as we have eachother we'll be fine.

Mark smiled and said: Can I tell you a secret, you can tell Lewis but nobody else yet.