6. Games and movie night part 2

Nico: Okay Max truth or dare?

Max: Truth.

Nico: What did you think of the fact that Danny just kissed you?

Max: I liked it.

Nico: MAXY IS VERLIEFD! (MAXY IS IN LOVE!)

Stoffel who just took a sip of his drink spat his drink out at Nico's comment.

Stoffel: Wacht Max je bent serieus verliefd op Danny?! ( Wait Max you seriously are in love with Danny?!)

Max: Yes Stoffel.

Fernando whispered in Stoffel his ear: What did you tell him.

Stoffel whispered: I can't tell you papá, Max is Will murder me if I do that.

Fernando nodded while Max was thinking about the next person he was going to ask.

Max: Lewis truth or dare.

Lewis: Dare.

Max: Show is the last picture in your camera roll.

Lewis grabbed his phone out of his pocket and opened his camera roll but when he saw the photo he started regretting the fact that he even chose a dare.

(this is the photo)

Lewis: Okay I'll show it but no questions.

Lewis gave the phone to Seb who was sitting on his right side so everyone would get the phone to see the photo but when Seb saw the photo he gasped.

Seb: Lewis Hamilton. Did you make this or did someone send it to you.

Lewis: I said no questions.

All of the drivers who recognised the man on the photo were shocked to say the least. The younger ones didn't understand why the others were shocked.

Lando: Carlitos who is that man you do know him I see it in your face.

Carlos: I can't tell you Lando, Lewis will kill me if I tell you.

Lewis: That's true Carlos, but Val truth or dare.

Val: truth.

Lewis: If you could go back to Mercedes would you go back and why would or wouldn't you go back?

Val: I wouldn't go back because: I had a teammate who didn't really want me there. The team favoured you. And I'm happier at Sauber.

Lewis: I wanted you there.

Val: You liked me but  I couldn't compare to your teammate before me. And don't tell me it isn't true because it is.

George: THERE ARE MORE TEAMMATES YOU LIKED MORE THAN ME!!