12. Practice recap

-private chat between Fonz and Markie-

Markie: Fonz?

Markie: Fonz answer me!

Markie: Fonz reply to me please!

Markie: I'm worried, reply please!

Fonz: Hey sorry Mark, what's up?

Markie: Are you okay after practice? I mean after you went wide in turn 10? I was scared for you to be honest...

Fonz: That's sweet Mark, but I'm okay I swear

Markie: Mate, if I find out your lying to me right now than I'll murder you.

Fonz: That's cute. And Mark remember I'll never ever lie to you. I promise.

Markie: alright.

Markie: I wanted to ask you something else.

Fonz: Tell me what's on your mind?

Markie: Maybe it is stupid but do you want to go out for dinner with me? I mean we don't do a lot together anymore. And I would like to do something with my Fonz.

Fonz: Ohw Markie, that's so sweet. I would love to go out for dinner with you❤️.

Markie: Great, can you come to my hotel room. I'll send you the number with my private phone alright?❤️

Fonz: Alright.

Markie: I have to go now but than I'll see you tonight😊

Fonz: See you tonight☺️

                            -Formula 1 group-

Seb: ALEX!!

Seb: ALEX ARE YOU OKAY??

Alex: Relax Seb I'm okay.

Seb: Are you sure.

Lewis: I guess he's sure Seb.

Alex: I'm sure Seb.

Kevin: It looked harsh mate.

Alex: Yeah but I'm fine.

Nico: Okay great.

Lewis: It looked really harsh but Mick HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE.

Kevin: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BRO🎉🎉

Seb: ALLES GUTE ZUM GEBURTSTAG KLEINER BRUDER!!!

Nando: Happy 25th birthday Mickey.

Mick: Ahw thanks guys.

                               -Hamilton family-

Papa: Logan? Are you alright?

Younger bro: I have to be fine. The team thinks I'm to bad to drive that's why Alex gets my car. I'm not good enough.

Papa: Logan DON'T YOU EVER TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT YOURSELF!! You are a great driver you just have had a hard time to get used to drive the car last season and know Alex is a lot more experienced than you are. You are a amazing driver Lo. Promise me you'll never forget that.

Younger bro: But.

Papa: Lo please promise me. Know that everybody in this chat believes in you. All your friends believe in you.

Younger bro: But I'm not as good as Oscar

Papa: You needed some more time to get used to the car and the McLaren is better than the Williams. It has always been. And Oscar has a manager with a to big ego. Oscar his manager wants to do everything to make Oscar a champion, even more because the manager himself couldn't do that.

Dad: I'll screenshot that for Mark give me a second.

Papa: You don't for multiple reasons:
1. Then Mark will know we're together.
2. You'll sleep on the couch in my room tonight.
3. I'm not lying about Mark and you know that.
4. Mark will kill me and you can't miss me.

Dad: As a answer on your arguments:
1. Mark already knows after walking in on us in your drivers room after your first podium.
2. I will go to my own room to sleep in my own room. Even though we both won't be able to sleep.
3. You are right but it isn't nice.
4. That's true.
So I won't do it. But...

Papa: Tell me.

Dad: Can I come to your hotelroom I want a kiss and cuddles.

Papa: The doors open Liebe❤️

Older bro: Ieuw...

Dad: Shut up. And go to Alex or something.

Dad: Lo when do you have your date with Oscar?

Younger bro: Tomorrow night.

Dad: 👍🏻👍🏻

Dad: If you want you can tell us about the date but you don't have to. But don't put the blame the team sees you as second driver on yourself. You are a amazing driver you just drive a shitbox.

Papa: Your speeches never change so they Liebe?

Younger bro: Huh??

Papa: He always said that to me when I was the second driver at Mercedes.

Papa: Now finish your debriefs go to your hotel wag some dinner (maybe go to your (boy)friend) and go to sleep alright. The team maybe has something to do for you tomorrow and Sunday and else I can ask if you can join me at sky sports for some commentary jobs?

Younger bro: I would like to meet you!! But I'll first check with the team okay papa. I'll go eat some dinner and then I'll have a movie night with Oscar

Dad: 😏😏

Papa: LEWIS!!

Dad: Sorry.

Papa: That's great. Good night boys sleep well🤍

Younger bro: Sleep well dad and papa🤍

Oldest bro: Sleep well papa and dad😊