Chapter 33

I was self-conscious, but I also felt like a sixteen-year-old girl once more. I quickly averted my gaze from Nick so that he wouldn't see my red cheeks. Especially since I can't control my emotions right now, I don't want to come across as prudish.

I gazed over the clothes he had picked out for me, trying to divert my attention. Two midi summer dresses, a silk top and shorts, and spicy underwear. Must I wear these things by a certain date?

Hearing Nick approach again makes me swallow hard.

"Do you like it?" He asked huskily.

I turn around and compose. "Yes, they are perfect," I replied quickly. Maybe I should change into something he has bought for me. Does he prefer to be naked already, or does he want to undress me? Do I need to wear that silk minidress or... I'm dying from the inside, my mind full of insecurities. The men in my life weren't exactly Nick's type.

Nick must have seen my doubts, and now I worry even more as his expression changes. Gently, he brushed an untamed, curly lock behind my ear as his gaze traveled to my mouth. My lips parted to take a deep breath, trying to ease my nerves. My heart was racing like crazy as I awaited his response; however, he kept staring at me without uttering a single word.

"You'll let me know how much everything costs because I don't want any presents, okay?" I instructed. Despite my efforts to keep the conversation going, Nick leaned in, crashing his lips on mine. His mouth ravished mine as his tongue made its way in search of mine. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. Relief hit me, as I was so happy he finally decided to stop being such a gentleman. It's like I've waited for this for a long time; maybe unconsciously, I wanted this for a long time. It is definitely something that has been on my mind for a while now. Who wouldn't? He's just too handsome.

As the kiss deepened, Nick lifted me off my feet while carrying me to the king size bed. He laid me gently on my back as he crawled on top of me. He withdrew his mouth from mine, leaving a trail of pleasure from my neck to my breasts, making sure each nipple received enough attention. As his tongue circled my right nipple, his eyes searched for mine. I arched my back in response, giving him even more access if that was possible.

"You've got such beautiful breasts," Nick admired huskily as he kneaded in them, the tension growing higher and higher with each touch, every eye contact, and each word.

"I want you," I admitted softly while biting my lip. It wasn't a lie. I truly wanted him inside of me, making sure these aching feelings got what they wanted. I'm not going to stop him, even if I'm not sure what this means.

"You want me?" He asked while his mouth searched every inch of my body to kiss and explore with his hands. When his finger found the most intense spot on my body, I whimpered.

"Do you want more of this?" He asked as he caressed my clitoral area with precision.

I swallowed hard before the words came out of my mouth in a husky tone. "Yes,"

While caressing my clitoral area, his tongue grazed over my nipple. Electricity shoots through my body as my fingers grab the sheets in an attempt to get in control. This experience was far from what I've experienced before. Nick made sure I felt needed, and I was almost willing to do everything he would ask me to do. That's how much of an impact this man has on me.

"Oh, aaah!" I whispered as the climax came crashing on me like a hurricane. My legs shake in response as I curl up from the amazing feeling, feeling slightly vulnerable after this amazing sensation.

"You're even more beautiful when you come," Nick grinned seductively as he wrapped his arms around me. For not long, he left me alone as his fingers found my sex once again. Gently, he lets one finger slip inside of me. To give him better access, I opened my legs for him as I leaned over to kiss him to make sure he also received the attention he deserved.

"You're so wet, Mila," Nick admitted as our mouths parted. A blush colored my cheeks, and in response, I leaned over to him to kiss his jaw and neck. Hmm, he tastes so good, as I tried my hardest to concentrate to not come again. These tingling feelings build up inside my core with every move he makes with his skillful fingers.

"Are you ready?" Nick asked huskily as he awaited my answer, showing me how much he wanted me.

"I'm ready," I beamed with a small smile.

As the words left my mouth, Nick trusted inside of me. He glided in and out, at first at a slow pace, as he made sure I got used to the size of his penis. After a few minutes, the sex became even more intense. He fucked me quick, but gentle. As I got caught up in the moment, I grabbed my breasts and started moaning underneath him.

Screwing my eyes closed, I enjoyed every thrust inside of me as my nails caressed his back. He somehow made me feel like a sex goddess. I've never grabbed my own breasts, and I would never ask a man to turn up the pace, just as I'm about to ask now.

"Please, Nick, faster." I grunted.

Nick's face didn't change as I almost pleaded with him to go even faster, like he was waiting for me to ask. Instead, he turned up the pace, making sure I would be ravished when he was done with me. Grabbing a handful of his hair, I bit down on my lips to keep myself quiet.

"Come for me," he demanded. As the words came out of his mouth, I fell into pieces. A wave of pleasure flows through my body as I come for the second time. At the same time, I feel Nick's lid pulse inside of me as he grunts my name before reaching his climax as well.

Shattered into pieces, I just laid still, contemplating what had just happened. This was by far the best sex I've ever had. I never knew it could be like this. Nick made sure to care for me first before thinking about himself. Who knew he would be so caring, even when it comes to sex?

I turned on my right side so I could look at him. Nick's heartbeat slowed down with each breath he took. He yanked his arm around me as he pulled me closer, my head resting on his arm. A sigh left my mouth as I embraced the silence while looking at his gorgeous face.

"Was it everything you expected?" Nick interrupted the silence.

"It was better," I answered truthfully. As the words left my mouth, Nick turned his head. His expression changed for a slight moment, a small smile appearing on his lips as he turned his gaze back to the ceiling.

A huge feeling of exhaustion crashes down on me. I yawn and crawl even closer to Nick, welcoming the heat that's coming from his body. I feel so at ease and safe with him, even when I haven't known him that long. Can I truly trust him? I couldn't keep my mind straight as sleep took me to another dimension.

My mind was playing tricks with me as I thought the last thing I heard was him saying to me, "I could never compare you with anyone, Mila Richards. You are special."