Chapter Two ✓

Edited by Mia :D (76ROSE) Gracias x

Chapter Two:

Arran's POV:

As I thrust into her harder, I heard her moaning my name loudly. Smirking slightly, I began to pick up my pace, not even sparing a second glance at the girl who was under me.

"Arrannn... Jesus.... Yes..." She kept on moaning.

I felt her tightening and knew she would come any minute, thrusting in and out faster, I also felt myself ready to come any time soon. Our bodies were hot and bothered, breaths hitching and heartbeats frantically beating. With one last thrust, I released as she moaned my name really loudly as pleasure spread throughout my body. I rolled the condom off my member and lay next to her. I closed my eyes briefly when I saw her face and I immediately opened my eyes, groaning. The girl next to me whose name was Lucy, I think, looked disappointed.

"Was I... not good enough for you?" She looked at her hands, not even bothering to cover her exposed body. That was what I liked about her, her boldness. As soon as I saw her, I knew she would be good and she proved me right.

"You were definitely better than the others." I assured her and a triumphant smile crossed her face.

'But still you are not her.' I thought, but shook it off quickly. I couldn't afford to think about her any longer. 

"Can we do this again?" She pleaded.

I chuckled and replied, "You know I don't do second rounds."

'Because no matter what happens, she will always be on my mind.'

"I know. Well I must admit you were the best one so far." She smiled softly at me.

"And always will be." I gave her a small smirk and got off the bed looking around for my shirt. She scanned my naked body with lustful eyes and passed me my jeans.

"How about I give you something else?" She bit her lips, eyeing me meaningfully.

'Woah... She really is hungry' I thought but shook my head at her. She nodded sadly whilst getting up and putting her dress back on.

"Well I had a great time, I'll see you around." I tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and pecked her lips softly before exiting through the door.

No matter what happened, I couldn't seem to forget her face. I closed my eyes, feeling a hollowness creeping inside me.

The annoying sound of the alarm hit my ears. I suppressed a groan and managed to pull the warm duvet off my body. After showering, slipping into my clothes and thoroughly brushing my teeth, I made my way to the kitchen where Martha prepared my breakfast. After murmuring a good morning to her, I begun to eat the toast and open the newspaper to read the headlines. As soon as I saw the front page, I groaned instantly.

There we go again, a picture of me on the front page. Scandalous enough for my father to lose his temper again. Even at the age of 25, I still couldn't manage to get him to leave me alone. Forgetting about him for a second, I couldn't believe someone had taken a picture of me without my knowledge. I could sense what would happen in the office today. Not wanting to eat anymore, I got up and grabbed the keys leaving for work.

Fixing the black dotted tie I was wearing, I parked the car at the usual place. Once I entered the office, I could feel everyone's eyes on me. Clenching my fists tightly, I frowned deeply, annoyed at the looks I was getting. I made my way toward my office and saw a hot piece of ass carefully studying the certificates hanging on the wall. I shut the door loudly making her jump in surprise. She turned around with her wide eyes on mine, one hand on her chest and the other clutching the table beside her.

The first thing I noticed were her icy, blue eyes, which were wide in shock, then her luscious lips which were in a straight line and lastly my eyes travelled down her body. I would be lying if I had said she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen because I'd seen much better than her. But one thing that was striking about her, was the innocence radiating off her that I loathed the most.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?" I didn't intend my voice to be this loud but oh well. 

"Emberly Rae... your father..." she flinched at my tone and soon began to tremble.

Pinching the bridge of my nose, I felt hot lava forming inside me. I couldn't believe he was doing this again. Well, she had to bear the consequences now.

"Get out." I said quietly at first.

"Pardon...?" She murmured ever so quietly.

"I said get the fuck out of here." I roared at her.

❦❦❦❦❦

Dedicated to my first follower on wattpad ILoveGlitterz

Ohh what you think of Arran....?