Chapter Eleven ✓

Chapter Eleven:

(Edited by: Lightinside. Thank you :D)

Arran's POV:

My hands froze when she said those words. It made my heart skip a beat, I chose to ignore the distress inside me and presumed she talks in her sleep. Another weird habit.

I have to admit I was little relieved to see her in the club. Even after few shots I was still perfectly in my senses. Like usual, I was having fun with another girl, thinking of taking her somewhere tonight and that's when I saw her coming. Not believing what I saw, I questioned her, only to be replied to crudely. Yes, it was indeed Emberly Rae.

It was fun teasing her, watching her mutter something under her breath every five seconds. When I asked her for a dance I have to admit I wasn't planning to actually dance with her, but I had a strong urge to hold her, to be closer to her. As strange as it sounds I wanted her.

I can still remember the sound of her hitched breath when I touched the curve of her hips and how right it felt to have her in my arms.

And then the almost kiss. What surprised me was the fieriness in her eyes when I leaned in. Her grip on my shoulder felt so right. I wanted her so badly.

Fuck, this girl is driving me crazy.

And when she snapped out of her trance, I was beyond annoyed. It astonished me that she could make me feel this way. She never fails to impress me. I slammed few shots trying to clear my mind from her. I was feeling a little light head but I was aware of her actions.

Outside the club when she wrapped her arm around my waist, I knew that this girl was clearly doing something to me.

Although, I have to admit I wasn't actually planning to annoy her. It comes naturally in me. It was fun watching her figure out the address. They way she would grit her teeth together in frustration till her knuckles were turning white.

But her pleading again stopped me. Why can't I really see her getting crushed? Maybe the reason was that I tried it once and seeing what it did to her made me miserable. I thought about Friday night and never regretted anything as badly than what I did to her. Her tear stained face was still in my mind and I doubt if I will ever get rid of that image.

Watching her helpless on the road when she refused to come inside, I realised how vulnerable I made her. I decided that from now on I would not punish her for anyone's mistakes. She was too fragile to be in the middle of what was going on around me. It was not fair to bring her in this cruel world of mine.

However, I was surprised by how frustrated she could make me. When she refused to get inside the car I almost lost my temper. She knew she was lost and there is no way she would get home tonight without anyone harassing her and yet still she chose to be stubborn. Her stubbornness matched mine's. I must have had a lot of self-control to not wring her neck with my own hands. That night I concluded, no matter how much I would plead she would never get inside the car.