Chapter Four ✓

(Edited by Mia (76ROSE) < thank you so much sweets x)

Chapter Four:

Emberly's POV:

"Emberly, where is the damn construction file?" he shouted in the intercom.

'Up your arse.' I mentally shouted back.

When he said welcome to hell, he hadn't been kidding at all. Since morning he had been calling me in his office non-stop. He even made me run across the building to get a file, which was lying on his table, still untouched. I just wanted to strangle him till he was out of breath or better yet, till he was suffocating and begging for my mercy.

I scowled and made my way in his office and glared at him. If only looks could kill he would be so dead by now.

"What's wrong Emberly? Not happy with this job? You can always quit." He said sarcastically.

How badly I wanted to wipe that annoying smirk from his face. I forced a smile, which I bet looked scary and shook my head. I continued to search for the file and narrowed my eyes when I found it right on his table.

"Oh how did that get there?" He pretended to be surprised.

I was thinking of all the happy places I'd ever been to, which by the way was not a lot, to stop myself from killing him.

"Anything else Sir?" I asked, my voice deadpan.

Yeah did I mention he made me call him Sir? Well he did give me two options, Master or Sir.

"Yeah order Chinese for me and find Lucy, the girl I had sex with last night, and send her a voucher of something. She was good and do it before lunch now shoo away."

My eyes widened on the Lucy part, how could he so casually speak about it to a person he barely knows? Especially me. Don't get me wrong I was not a saint but I was never comfortable with people discussing their sex life with me. There's a thing called privacy.

"What?" He scrunched his eyebrows together.

I realised I was staring at him so I quickly shook my head. A blush crept on my cheeks.

"Wait let me guess... Virgin?" He questioned me and my eyes nearly popped out from their sockets. I knew for sure he was having the time of his life trying not to laugh at my bewildered expression.

"It's none of your business." I quickly added feeling heat creeping up my cheeks and ears. He laughed at that.

"Oh god. I should have known. I mean you do dress like the Virgin Mary. That explains a lot." He said in between his laughs.

Now that was like cold water sprinkled on really hot oil.