Future

Future (Niall's POV)

.
.
.

"Have you ever thought about the future? Ya know, a future with me?" I asked my girlfriend (Y/N), who was lying next to me in our shared bed.

"Yeah, I mean, getting married, having a few kids, of course, only if you want to."

"I'd love to have kids with you! Plus at the beginning comes the fun don't it?" I smirked.

"Yeah, yeah." She slightly laughed.

"I see us getting married too. You wearin' a beautiful white dress, walkin' down the aisle and me waiting for ye at the alter. I see that in our future." I played with her hair.

"Yeah?"

"Definitely."

"I see that too. It will be the one of the best days of my life!" Her eyes shinned a little. She was perfect and even more now talking about us and our future plans.

"I can see One Direction still goin' strong as ever. Fans will be a lil bit older, well obviously cause they're growin' with us!" I said. They were a part of me and put me where I'm at today and I love all of them so much!

"You will be singing What Makes You Beautiful at the age of thirty!" She laughed, I laughed along with her.

"I'll still dedicate it to ya!" I poked her side, she squirmed and giggled, she was so ticklish. A reason why I love her.

"You think Harry's hair will reach his butt by then?" She asked. I laughed, imagining Harry with hair flowing down his back.

"Ye, he probably will. What about Louis? Still looking tiny!"

"He's a tiny bunny!" She laughed. "Mhmm. How about Liam?"

"He'll probably keep saying 'Sing It'" I chuckled.

"Unlike you who will still say 'chonce'" She laughed harder.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I lightly tapped her nose.

"Our future will be great and I'm looking forward to it with you!"

"Me too!" Yeah, me too.

.
.
.

SING IT 😂
-Lee ✌🏻️