Concert Pt.2

Concert Pt.2

.
.
.

Texting- You , Niall

Your POV

Good morning beautiful! xx -Niall

Good morning handsome ;) xx

Like I said, early morning text for today's date

I knew you would!

So, where shall I pick up my beautiful date?

Aww stop! You can pick me up at 1357 Brook St. Somewhere, In The World 47583 (A/N totally made that shit up)

Cool! I'll let you get ready, love. See you soon! xx

See you Ni xx

I woke earlier than usual and in a good mood for obvious reasons that put me into a better mood. The date I have with Niall later has me over the moon, it's all surreal. I couldn't even believe I actually went to the concert yesterday. I'm so excited for how today goes. I walked downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was preparing her one of two cups of coffee.

"Hey mom!"

"(Y/N), you're up early."

"There's a special day ahead of me." I smiled.

"Is that so?"

"Yep" I grabbed a bowl and a random cereal box.

"So, did you call Niall?"

"Mom, please!" I laughed.

"Just answer me."

"Fine. Yes, I did call him last night."

"And?" She raised her eyebrow.

"We're going on a date!" I stated proudly.

"Really?!" Mom looked more excited than I did to be honest.

"Yeah, in the afternoon." I ate a spoonful of cereal.

"Well, I'm happy for you and I also suggest you get ready for this date."

"I'm on it." I put my unfinished cereal bowl in the sink.

I ran back to my room, going inside the bathroom to shower.

...

"What do I where, I don't even know where we're going." I kept going through the clothes in my closet while still in my undergarments.

Should I text him and ask? I'm panicking, oh god! (Y/N) calm down, you're fine, its just a date. Yeah, a date with freaking Niall James Horan. I'm overthinking this, it's just a date with a normal boy who also happens to be part of the biggest boy band.

"I'll text him." I mumbled to myself, picking up my phone. "I can do this."

I started texting him.

Hey Niall! Sorry to interrupt you, but I was wondering about what should I wear for the date?

I set my phone down and just then it ringed with a message notification. He replies quick! I picked the right man.

Hello love! Don't be sorry, I'll take any opportunity to talk to you! ;)

He's making me blush over text and I'm not even done reading it! I kept on reading the text.

Just wear something casual and comfortable. I'm looking forward to this date later ❤️

I replied back.