Another Niall

Another Niall

.
.
.

It was the middle of the night, you had gone through the same routine to get ready for bed and lay next to your husband, who was scrolling on his phone, most likely on Twitter or Instagram.
Your teeth were brushed, your face was clear and glowing, a good side effect of the pregnancy, and your were wearing the most soft and comfortable pajamas.

"Hey, love. Ready for bed?" Niall turned to look at you.

"Yeah, I'm tired and want to sleep forever."

"The baby is making you tired." Niall propped himself up with the support of his elbow. "You're mum wants to sleep, Niall Jr." Niall said, talking to the baby, and purposely calling the baby 'Niall Jr' to piss you off.

"Once again, we are not naming the baby, 'Niall Jr'."

"It's a great name." He defended.

"One Niall is enough."

"I still think we should name the baby after the person who created the baby." He mumbled as he rested his head back into his pillow and covered his shirtless torso with the comforter.

"It takes two to create a baby, Ni." You said, covering yourself with the same comforter.

You leaned over to your side of the bed to turn off the light coming from the lamp. The room soon went dark and your tired eyes were beginning to close. Without thinking much about it, you fell into a deep sleep.

...  Around 4 AM

You woke up to pain. It was sudden and sharp, feeling like the worst possible cramps.
Except this wasn't period cramps, it was time. To make it all true as if on cue, water trikled down your leg. Your water broke.

The baby was coming. And Niall hadn't felt the movement in the room and your heavy panting. He was still fast asleep.
Stinging sensations all over your body that felt like a punch from death itself.

"Niall?" You poked his arm.

No reaction. Just slight movement.

"NIALL!" You yelled.

"HUH? WHAT!" He quickly got up.

"The *panting* baby-" Contractions were making it difficult to tell him his child was on the way.

"The baby..." Niall repeated, clueless of what you were trying to say. Of course he would.

"The baby is coming, dammit! Take me to the hospital!"

"Oh my god! The baby! I need to call everyone. Mom, dad, and Greg. The boys. Oh shit, I need to get your bag!" He was running around the room, searching and going all overboard.

"I need to change too!" He grabbed the nearest shirt and put it on.

"I am going to have this baby in our room if you don't hurry up!" You screamed in pain.

"Okay, got it. I got everything! Come on, love. Grab my hand."

Niall guided you to the front door, helping you get into his black Range Rover.
He helped you buckle in before closing the door and running to the other side, starting the engine and reversing out of the driveway.
During the drive, the pain was getting worse and the drive to the hospital was taking too long.

"Niall, can you drive a little faster, please?" You looked over to him, the contractions still hitting you strong and hard.

"This is baby really wants to meet us."